The Typo Topic

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 22
posted on June 24th, 2010, 4:05 pm
Zebh wrote:In dilithium and tritanium moon resource bar description:

These source has infinite resources

i believe that 'These' should be changed to 'This' ?
posted on June 24th, 2010, 4:20 pm
I remember that one of the loading screen tips had a grammar error. Unfortunately I don't remember which... :sweatdrop:
posted on July 17th, 2010, 2:02 pm
nebula - weapons pod

please state in the tooltip that proxmity torpedoes and tricobalt torpedeos need to be researched to be fired with the pod. And at the reasearch of both torpedeos it would need to be stated that this affects the nebula class - weapons pod as well.
posted on July 17th, 2010, 5:36 pm
Intrepid Tricobalt torpedos? That's a bit weird since the steamrunner comes with them. I really don't think you should have to do any research for warpins :/
posted on July 17th, 2010, 5:41 pm
Well precise volley is available without research on it, but you need the research for the Intrepid-style Tricobalt and Monsoon-style Proximity abilities. Precise volley is the most used, the other two cost less energy and are better for certain situations tho.
ketchup_chips
posted on July 27th, 2010, 4:50 am
In the tooltip for the disruptor canon on one of the Romulan Ships (the one where it said this weapon was developed in the 22nd century and is one of the oldest but most widespread weapons in the galaxy, blah blah blah...) it said something like 22th or 23th.
posted on July 29th, 2010, 5:13 pm
In the loading screen tip about avatar choices it says "chose your avatar wisely.." instead of "choose your avatar wisely..."
posted on August 2nd, 2010, 2:57 am
I don't know if this has already been reported, but it's a combination typo and grammar error.

The description for the Tractor Beam special weapon on construction vessels reads "If a damaged wrackage is under your control". First of all, there is no such word as wrackage. It's wreckage. Secondly, it should be "a damaged wreck".
posted on August 2nd, 2010, 3:02 am
It could also be 'damaged wreckage' without the a.
posted on August 2nd, 2010, 4:23 am
Wreckage wouldn't be a whole ship. A whole ship that's wrecked is a wreck. Wreckage is only pieces of a wrecked ship.
posted on August 2nd, 2010, 4:31 am
Last edited by Tyler on August 2nd, 2010, 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Internet dictionary just says it's something damaged or destroyed, though the describtion of wreck includes 'breaking up'.
posted on August 2nd, 2010, 5:27 am
Usually when a ship is a wreck, it is damaged, but intact. When it's battered to wreckage, only broken pieces remain. It's a matter of usage.
posted on August 4th, 2010, 10:51 am
the ablative armour passive mentions that the vessel has a weakness vs long range, but turrets arent vessels. maybe vessel should be replaced with unit.
posted on August 5th, 2010, 5:34 am
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but for the warpin message shouldn't it say Starfleet has granted you a/an class starship instead of grants you?
posted on August 5th, 2010, 2:48 pm
Grants you is fine as you are currently getting the ships as the line comes up.
1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 22