The Typo Topic

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22
posted on August 13th, 2009, 3:34 pm
Found a minor typo while playing A mixed tech  dominion .  the word shot down should be  replaced  with shut down.  as from the non corrected  screen reads:The Em blast will shot down the engines of the affected unit in addition  to the normal effects. Corrected should read :The Em blast will shut down the engines of the affected unit in addition  to the normal effects.
posted on August 13th, 2009, 9:56 pm
oh yea. thanks :) fixed :thumbsup:
posted on August 24th, 2009, 3:48 am
Has anyone mentioned that the Dominion Bugship loses it's Superiority Fighter after Rank3?
posted on August 24th, 2009, 12:18 pm
Yeah... I noticed, not like I care because usually I had them ram something by rank 3. :lol:
posted on August 25th, 2009, 4:48 pm
Thanks for reporting, Tyler. Fixed ^-^
posted on September 9th, 2009, 3:31 pm
Not exactly a Tooltip typo, but where did USS Feder come from?

The Plasmabolt ability is described as 'An extrem-heat plasmabolt'. Putting that into the Internet changes it to 'An extreme-heat plasma bolt'.
posted on September 9th, 2009, 3:34 pm
Feder is the german word for Feather. We mixed some non-english Vessel names in, cause we thought they would exist too :)

True about the tooltip, fixed :)
posted on September 9th, 2009, 3:38 pm
Optec wrote:Feder is the german word for Feather. We mixed some non-english Vessel names in, cause we thought they would exist too :)

It's german? I wondered where it came from...
posted on September 9th, 2009, 5:34 pm
These are the voyages of the starship, Feder.  It's continuing mission to tickle where no one has tickled before! :D
posted on September 9th, 2009, 9:01 pm
:lol: oh indeed Monsieur Mal!
posted on September 26th, 2009, 1:22 am
Romulan Rhienn, Borg mixed tech

Close Distance Transwarp Drive: An experimental Transwarp system inspired by Borg technology. Allows to instantly travel a small distance.

Should be: Allows the vessel to instantly travel a small distance. OR. Allows instantaneous travel over a small distance (small sounds odd in English though... might I suggest short?)
posted on September 26th, 2009, 1:30 am
'Allows to instantly travel a small distance' does seem a bit awkward...
posted on September 28th, 2009, 7:26 pm
dunno if this has been reported before but
i just find out that romulan mixed-tech b'rel can't be upgraded to veteran...
theres a buttton mising
posted on September 28th, 2009, 7:45 pm
Last edited by Tyler on September 28th, 2009, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are 2 problems with that B'rel, not just the button:

• It has no veteran rank up; that is weapon6, the game thinks weapon4 is the end because there is no weapon5...
  • The Veteran upgrade odf doesn't have any entries for it, so you can't upgrade even if you sort out the lack of button.
posted on September 28th, 2009, 8:41 pm
I wonder what happens if we insert these symbols in the dynamic string
[font=Courier New]ʰ
ʲ
ʳ
ʵ
ˠ
ˤ

π[/font]
1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 22