The Typo Topic

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 22
posted on June 26th, 2009, 10:46 am
Has anyone noticed that the Talon Repair refit is classed (by it's tooltip) as having an avatar bonus, rather than a mixed-tech one?

Don't know if someone mentioned that before, so I though I might make sure.
posted on June 26th, 2009, 11:11 am
fixed :thumbsup:
posted on June 26th, 2009, 9:55 pm
Not specifically a typo but could there be some better way to make colored text? i'm finding that in certain cases it would be nice to color arbtrary text green or something. perhaps a quote like system?
posted on June 26th, 2009, 10:39 pm
lol, Right under our noses "...but as total conversion to make Armada II a worth successor..." :lol:
posted on June 27th, 2009, 12:06 am
Yeah, saw that ages ago  :lol:

First impression upon coming to the site  :sweatdrop:
posted on June 27th, 2009, 12:08 am
I've read the front page several times and always managed to miss that, somehow...
posted on June 30th, 2009, 1:52 pm
Bit of a nitpicky one here. Lots of tooltips use "Does always hit". To me that sounds a bit awkward, and would read better as "Always hits".
posted on June 30th, 2009, 2:54 pm
these kind of suggestions are welcome too :)
posted on July 18th, 2009, 10:46 am
I don't know if someone has already seen this, but the passive ability of the Officer-ranked Norexan says it reduces the Energy cost per shot of the Multipurpose weapon by 30% then 60%. The tooltip for the special weapon is a bit different.

At regular ranks it takes 66 Special Energy, at Officer1 it takes 46 Special Energy and at Officer2/Veteran it takes 268 Special Energy.
posted on August 2nd, 2009, 11:53 am
The tooltip for the higher ranked Mixed-tech Leaval loses it's Borg passive.
posted on August 2nd, 2009, 2:46 pm
Thanks for reporting :thumbsup: fixed
posted on August 3rd, 2009, 2:11 pm
For ALL Defiants:

Chenfield Plasma Collider: "Occasionally fires an additional pulse and causes all pulse weapons to deal double damage do small targets." Should be "deal double damage to small targets"
posted on August 4th, 2009, 7:13 pm
on this sites, information section/ Vs A2

Gameplay
Fleet Operations has quite a different gameplay than Armada II. These includes:

* Individual techtrees
      Each race has got an indiviual techtree.

Should say "Each race has an indiviual techtree. "  It really doesn't need the got in there. :lol:

and you might want to update the section where it says the game is over 6 years old.  While still true, the game is almost 10 years old now.

Just sugestions. :thumbsup:
posted on August 5th, 2009, 2:04 am
Adm. Zaxxon wrote:Gameplay
Fleet Operations has quite a different gameplay than Armada II. These includes:

You missed one! "These includes" would be better as "Including" or "This includes"
posted on August 9th, 2009, 1:59 pm
fixed and fixed :) thanks
1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 22