Fleet Operations 3.1.4

Announcements and news by us. Post comments about them here.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
posted on December 1st, 2010, 6:02 pm
Last edited by Anonymous on December 1st, 2010, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looks great, just downloaded it. I'm assuming a re-installation of the Multimedia Pack is required as well?

Edit: Never mind.
posted on December 1st, 2010, 6:13 pm
Awesomeness!
posted on December 1st, 2010, 6:26 pm
NuclearDude wrote:Boo hoo.

About all of the UK, EXCEPT for where I live is buried in snow :crybaby:

I can't wait to go to Russia... :borg:

The thing is, the more it snows in a place the less people give you snow days even when it snows.

Some friends of mine from California were visiting (I live in Denver) and it snowed 2 feet.  They were all like, "What're you doing, you can't drive there's SNOW on the road!" and we all laughed.  We don't get snow days for less than 4-5 feet.  In Siberia, I'm guessing they just use sled-dogs to get to school.
posted on December 1st, 2010, 7:38 pm
Finally got around to installing FO in my new laptop. The game is so amazing now, works great on windows 7, love it!
posted on December 2nd, 2010, 5:06 am
Blade wrote:finally

>:(

You know, it's a shame yours has to be the first reply the developers see. Atleast everyone after, including myself, respect the work they put in just a little bit more then you.

To the devs, I thank you! I look forward to pulling an all-nighter and seeing everything you've done. I'll sleep after work tomorrow :woot: .
posted on December 2nd, 2010, 5:18 am
Woot!  Christmas has come early!
posted on December 2nd, 2010, 10:22 am
Awesome!

That is all.
posted on December 2nd, 2010, 3:05 pm
Abraxas wrote: >:(

You know, it's a shame yours has to be the first reply the developers see. Atleast everyone after, including myself, respect the work they put in just a little bit more then you.

To the devs, I thank you! I look forward to pulling an all-nighter and seeing everything you've done. I'll sleep after work tomorrow :woot: .

No need to snap at Blade mate, he's just been very excited for release :D
posted on December 2nd, 2010, 7:24 pm
Majestic wrote:Perfect timing thanks guys, the civil shuttlebay's have me interested. Does that mean if a carrier is destroyed, the fighters get automatically attached to a ship with the shuttlebay and that ship becomes a carrier for those fighters till they are all destroyed?

Boggz wrote:Yep that seems to be how it works :).

It would seem also that, if your Avalon bites it and your fighters move to an Akira, the fighters will respond to the Akira's attacks and act as if it were the Avalon ^-^.  Pretty cool so far!

The Avalons are now truly a very fearsome addition to a fleet as the Feds really lack Pulse Firepower.  2 of them can cause SERIOUS problems for enemies using smaller sized ships :D.  They are really worth the 50 supply they cost :).

This may force me to play Risner now. :woot:
posted on December 2nd, 2010, 9:27 pm
Tryptic wrote:The thing is, the more it snows in a place the less people give you snow days even when it snows.

Some friends of mine from California were visiting (I live in Denver) and it snowed 2 feet.  They were all like, "What're you doing, you can't drive there's SNOW on the road!" and we all laughed.  We don't get snow days for less than 4-5 feet.  In Siberia, I'm guessing they just use sled-dogs to get to school.

Hehe, it is not just getting off school/work.

I love the snow! :D :angel: :wub:

*Anyways no more off-topic stuffz. Let us enjoy 3.1.4 and the Dreadnought spam! :lol:
posted on December 3rd, 2010, 12:34 am
Double adaptation modules for romulan and dominion mix tech arent displayed correctly. On adaptor image it says number 1 instead of 2 for the adaptation module, for 2 modules installed. It doesnt effect unit stats or gameplay. Stats are correct, just that number.
posted on December 3rd, 2010, 2:23 am
thanks  :thumbsup:
posted on December 4th, 2010, 10:09 am
is it me or is the Rom mixed tech defiant not have a cloak?
posted on December 4th, 2010, 11:00 am
It's just you; the Defiant itself has a cloak, it's the techtree that doesn't.
posted on December 4th, 2010, 4:58 pm
Woow that a nice update  :thumbsup:
also long time no see xD
but i watch you every day  :shifty:

Great job you gays :woot:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8