Fleet Operations 3.1.4

Announcements and news by us. Post comments about them here.
1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
posted on December 5th, 2010, 4:58 pm
Damn thing can take out a Galaxy...
posted on December 5th, 2010, 4:59 pm
the inrepid is a very useful ship too, being the equal of its peers easily, and being fast.

about the rumble, i liked the look of it, but it did get in the way. maybe an option could be added. so people who enjoy it can turn it back on. fleetops' options menu is far from crowded.
posted on December 5th, 2010, 5:05 pm
Sure i'll meet you guys online! If you see a guy instantly getting destroyed in less than 15minutes, that's me :lol:
posted on December 5th, 2010, 5:08 pm
You can last that long? Veteran...
posted on December 5th, 2010, 7:19 pm
Last edited by Anonymous on December 5th, 2010, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
welcome to the forums fedink, this would be better in the bugs thread. a mod will probably move it there for you and it isnt a big deal.

hope you enjoy your time here :thumbsup:

EDIT: whoever moved fedink's introductory post didn't move mine so it looks like i'm talking to myself here :D fedink's post got moved to known bugs thread. ignore this post. well dont ignore the welcome, you are still welcomed fedink :P
posted on December 7th, 2010, 12:45 am
You're not talking to yourself...  I didn't want to burden anyone with a misplaced post my first time around, so I moved it myself! 
ketchup_chips
posted on December 7th, 2010, 10:44 pm
Well, I know what I'll be playing once I finish exams.  :D Looks like there are some new people around here, good to see.

Looks like you guys put a lot of hard work into this patch, great job! Glad that warpins cost supplies now. Can't wait to test the new patch out.
posted on December 8th, 2010, 2:53 am
Hehehe, im going to use the V-15 Dreadnought veteran ability.

Very good.
posted on December 8th, 2010, 11:43 am
FedInk wrote:You're not talking to yourself... 

Yes you are.

play along now :P

Anyway, the Intrepid always seemed a versatile vessel for its size (due to the series, i know) and some variants would be interesting.

Rumors have it that some Intrepid will get different MT so I'll wait for more news on that first.
posted on December 10th, 2010, 4:51 am
yummy yummy! Thanks a lot for this great mod and supporting it ;)
posted on December 14th, 2010, 7:10 pm
Heja, you think it might be possible to release a 3.14.1 version of FO, where the mixed tech bugs (infinte numbers of V15 for example and non cloakable Defiants, klingon/Fed repair ship disappearing...) and the Borg station is not selectable bug are repaired pretty soon?
posted on December 14th, 2010, 7:59 pm
xtlc wrote:Heja, you think it might be possible to release a 3.14.1 version of FO, where the mixed tech bugs (infinte numbers of V15 for example and non cloakable Defiants, klingon/Fed repair ship disappearing...) and the Borg station is not selectable bug are repaired pretty soon?

the devs recently moved to a new system of releasing patches. that means that it wont be long before the issue is patched in 3.1.5
posted on December 14th, 2010, 10:16 pm
AAARGH who is the wretched wench who reduced the regular E2 range to long instead of Artillery.  :innocent:

Only just noticed this difference today.
posted on December 14th, 2010, 10:19 pm
The non-ranked Excelsior II has always been long range.
posted on December 15th, 2010, 1:39 am
Dominus_Noctis wrote:The non-ranked Excelsior II has always been long range.

I guess i always got them promoted so quickly that i thought they were always arty range.
1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8