Fleet Operations 3.1.4

Announcements and news by us. Post comments about them here.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8
posted on December 1st, 2010, 1:04 am
I know but i was trying to make a point man i really want my new laptop to show up now but its not due till tuesday. I may have to find another computer to put flops on.
posted on December 1st, 2010, 1:13 am
You have to select the unistall maps button, if you want to be able to select and play on different maps.
posted on December 1st, 2010, 1:25 am
Awesome just installed the patch! How can this day get any better!?  :woot: I even heard my school's gonna have a snow day tomorrow! Yaaaaaaay! :D
posted on December 1st, 2010, 1:47 am
Great job as always. :thumbsup:

And welcome to Full Staff member status, Croesus! :woot:
posted on December 1st, 2010, 2:09 am
Love you guys!

Thanks for this new version.
posted on December 1st, 2010, 2:13 am
Many Thanks for the killer new download!
posted on December 1st, 2010, 2:14 am
I am always impressed with the work you guys do. It's been basically 9 years since A2 came out, but you guys are still implementing cool new things. Keep up the good work  :thumbsup:
posted on December 1st, 2010, 2:47 am
Yess!!!  Construction ships do not have to move when you try to build ontop of them!! :woot:
posted on December 1st, 2010, 2:47 am
I'll have time to play this... In February.

Well, maybe just a little...
posted on December 1st, 2010, 3:41 am
Dominus_Noctis wrote:He has, and posted on it in about 5 topics now  :sweatdrop:

And it seems to be working properly now  :woot:

But yeah, it was kinda a horribly annoying bug that made things almost unplayable at times.

funnystuffpictures wrote:Awesome just installed the patch! How can this day get any better!?  :woot: I even heard my school's gonna have a snow day tomorrow! Yaaaaaaay! :D

Lucky guy
posted on December 1st, 2010, 4:11 am
Last edited by yandonman on December 1st, 2010, 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
>Game observers are now able to see the amount of resources a team has

Is there a detailed passives change log? (I like patch notes :) )
posted on December 1st, 2010, 5:08 am
the new borg system is funky.... but i think the supply amount for borg might be perfect - no longer run out of supply so quickly...

also think of the detector/transwarp combo? (it might work?)
posted on December 1st, 2010, 5:56 am
Judging by the changelog, looks like it is worth the wait.  :woot:
posted on December 1st, 2010, 6:01 am
Looking at the picture is the Galaxy Class the new venture refit?
posted on December 1st, 2010, 6:07 am
Last edited by Bemixilot on December 1st, 2010, 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
This could not have come at a better time...  I now have the perfect activity with which to procrastinate before/during my 1L exams.  :D

Thank you!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8