Fleet Operations 3.1.4

Announcements and news by us. Post comments about them here.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
posted on December 1st, 2010, 7:25 am
Perfect timing thanks guys, the civil shuttlebay's have me interested. Does that mean if a carrier is destroyed, the fighters get automatically attached to a ship with the shuttlebay and that ship becomes a carrier for those fighters till they are all destroyed?
posted on December 1st, 2010, 7:37 am
Yep that seems to be how it works :).

It would seem also that, if your Avalon bites it and your fighters move to an Akira, the fighters will respond to the Akira's attacks and act as if it were the Avalon ^-^.  Pretty cool so far!

The Avalons are now truly a very fearsome addition to a fleet as the Feds really lack Pulse Firepower.  2 of them can cause SERIOUS problems for enemies using smaller sized ships :D.  They are really worth the 50 supply they cost :).
posted on December 1st, 2010, 10:36 am
One day excursion where I'm not at home the whole day and BAM! There it comes! Just dling! :D
posted on December 1st, 2010, 10:38 am
Do you have to uninstall the previous version first?
posted on December 1st, 2010, 11:09 am
w00h00, stuck in work...  :(

I know what i'll be doing tonight when I get home!  :woot:

p.s thanks for the very warm welcome to the team, lookin forward to gettin more vocals in thr  :thumbsup:
posted on December 1st, 2010, 1:05 pm
Jan wrote:One day excursion where I'm not at home the whole day and BAM! There it comes! Just dling! :D

Unlucky coincidence isn't it  :sweatdrop:

Anyway, played a first game fed-rom against klingon-dom. The AI has certainly become a lot more dangerous.
posted on December 1st, 2010, 1:23 pm
Boggz wrote:Yep that seems to be how it works :).

It would seem also that, if your Avalon bites it and your fighters move to an Akira, the fighters will respond to the Akira's attacks and act as if it were the Avalon ^-^.  Pretty cool so far!

The Avalons are now truly a very fearsome addition to a fleet as the Feds really lack Pulse Firepower.  2 of them can cause SERIOUS problems for enemies using smaller sized ships :D.  They are really worth the 50 supply they cost :).

Hehe, don't forget the the Dominion B series! :D

B-8 + B-5 FTW! :badgrin:
posted on December 1st, 2010, 1:38 pm
What perfect timing for a .....

SNOW DAY!!!
posted on December 1st, 2010, 2:03 pm
To Devs:
Were there any coding changes along the lines of modding?

To FO Guide Makerz:
When can I expect an updated list of passives? I am going to need to know what has what and what means what so that I can finish up the Dignity class and start posting screenies.
posted on December 1st, 2010, 2:14 pm
When I got on right now, I almost passed this over, and then when "Wait. What? WHOAH!" :thumbsup: Great job, guys!
posted on December 1st, 2010, 2:27 pm
Last edited by Anonymous on December 1st, 2010, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nice work, thanks devs. :thumbsup:

need more free time to play. can i tempt someone into doing my analysis assignment for me :blush:

EDIT: do we have to remove old maps when installing? or was that fixed when the file was udpated.
posted on December 1st, 2010, 3:02 pm
1337 64M3R wrote:To Devs:
Were there any coding changes along the lines of modding?

To FO Guide Makerz:
When can I expect an updated list of passives? I am going to need to know what has what and what means what so that I can finish up the Dignity class and start posting screenies.

There were indeed a number of coding changes - should be up on the guide when DOCa gets a chance. The rest of the guide is already updated :).
posted on December 1st, 2010, 3:04 pm
funnystuffpictures wrote:What perfect timing for a .....

SNOW DAY!!!

Boo hoo.

About all of the UK, EXCEPT for where I live is buried in snow :crybaby:

I can't wait to go to Russia... :borg:
posted on December 1st, 2010, 3:04 pm
I just have to say that I love the fact that the K'ting'a can regain their honor if they level shortly after ditching the mining barge containers.

Inspired by the Rotarran crew kicking ass once they had their confidence back?
posted on December 1st, 2010, 4:01 pm
NuclearDude wrote:Boo hoo.

About all of the UK, EXCEPT for where I live is buried in snow :crybaby:

I can't wait to go to Russia... :borg:

he likes the snow cos it gets him a day off

even london got snow which isnt common down here. 400 lorries stuck on the m25 haha.

russia is buried in snow a lot too
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8