The Typo Topic

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
posted on May 23rd, 2011, 9:08 pm
The base chassis for the Mayson turret still has no avatar bonus in the Pulse-refit tooltip. It uses the same replaceweapon as the Risner one. The unused Mayson replaceweapon also has no build button or techtree entry.
posted on May 23rd, 2011, 9:30 pm
fixed :)
posted on May 31st, 2011, 3:05 am
Last edited by Nebula_Class_Ftw on May 31st, 2011, 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Project progress: Normal priority tasks: (bottom of shown tasks): "New Vupta' model"

Should be Vutpa'

The 8th one on the list also has a minor typo: "New Klingon Chonaq class model"

Should be Cho'naQ
posted on May 31st, 2011, 3:11 am
:lol: There are loads of typos on the priority tasks and you only pick that one? :D
posted on May 31st, 2011, 3:13 am
Was the first one I noticed.
posted on June 1st, 2011, 7:39 am
PlatSilver wrote:In the changelog section of the 3.2.2 installer it says at the bottom something about finding the full chancelog in the readme.

Tehe, in the latest patch (3.2.4) the changelog section (message box) has the same typo at the bottom again.  :whistling:
posted on June 13th, 2011, 9:09 am
The trigger odf for the Tritanium moons still calls it a Latinum moon, despite the moons themselves being fixed.
posted on June 17th, 2011, 10:23 am
whoops :sweatdrop:
posted on July 6th, 2011, 7:25 pm
the cehlaer tooltip mentions it works by causing too much stress on the shields to operate, but borg ships dont have shields, and if u use it on a shieldless ship (say one trying to escape) the target has no shields to stress.

maybe the beam could operate by causing power surges in the enemy computers for the duration.
posted on July 6th, 2011, 8:05 pm
Borg may have internal integrity shields etc :) . I think that's kind of a nitpick.  :blush:
posted on July 6th, 2011, 8:24 pm
Dominus_Noctis wrote:Borg may have internal integrity shields etc :) . I think that's kind of a nitpick.  :blush:

well the typo topic is for nitpicking :P thats why i put it here. ships whose shields have been knocked down dont have shields either, unless you extend that to internal integrity technobabbles too.

i just think that one of the more awesome specials should have an awesome technobabbly sounding tooltip. like the singularity gen tooltips (special and officer stuff) they would make voyager's writers blush.
posted on August 31st, 2011, 3:26 pm
Hay,

I wasn't sure where to post this, but here seemed most logical. Also not sure if this is appreciated but uh, there's a warp-in support ship called the USS Nightningale and the typo kept bugging me. Maybe someone wants to fix it. :) If not, ok! Just thought I'd point it out! It's a Nebula class ship (San Francisco).

Cheers!
posted on August 31st, 2011, 3:45 pm
Last edited by MrXT on August 31st, 2011, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whats the typo? i dont get it.

edit: oh i see it. Nice find
posted on August 31st, 2011, 3:55 pm
I think it should be Nightingale
posted on September 2nd, 2011, 12:16 am
something I noticed:

on the S7 defender for the bastion Shields tooltip the line near the bottom reads: Their shield capacity is incredible high and renders the ship very robust.

should read:
Their shield capacity is incredibly high and renders the ship very robust.
1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22