Star Trek Armada II Import

1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21
posted on January 18th, 2012, 8:05 pm
Tryptic wrote:Sorry to bug you when there's about to be a new patch anyway, but I have found a bug in the Federation Campaign.  In the second mission, players are supposed to transport dilithium, metal, and latinum from one trade station to another, but the option is not available.  I suspect these were special stations just for this mission that were reverted to normal trade stations in the conversion.

No.  There's a hotkey (I think it's "Ctrl + T") that you can use to show the trade menu of a cargo ship.  You have to use that for now to get the trade menu.
posted on January 18th, 2012, 8:09 pm
Last edited by Tyler on January 18th, 2012, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trade Hotkeys should be disabled in FO, they'd need to be put back in. The metal would still be a problem, since that's Collective Connections now.
posted on January 18th, 2012, 8:47 pm
The actual hotkey is Ctrl+V - This allows you to open up the (currently invisible) trading menu for CargoShips and TradingStations.

In the next patch this has been fixed. :)
posted on June 9th, 2012, 8:08 am
sooo apart from the previously mentioned bugs has any one came across any other or has any one got improvement suggestions (must not break compatibility with other mods
posted on June 12th, 2012, 2:38 pm
Dominus_Noctis wrote:The actual hotkey is Ctrl+V - This allows you to open up the (currently invisible) trading menu for CargoShips and TradingStations.

In the next patch this has been fixed. :)

Hotkey Ctrl+V did not work, however straight out V did for me if other users have similar issues try that. BTW thank you very much for keeping a great game alive!
posted on July 26th, 2012, 4:58 pm
Playing the combat tutorial and when the Warbird fires its shield inversion beam there is a white square where a flare sprite should be. Also with the first Borg mission I assimilated several ships and stations and when I told them all to decomission I never get resources from any of them. Both Dilithium and metal counters stayed zero(after researching auto-assim ofcourse). I checked the rts_cfg and the line for resources returned seems to be missing.
posted on August 2nd, 2012, 2:17 am
After playing around some more you don't get resources for decommissioning your own ships and stations so im thinking its something from FO itself thats doing it. There doesn't seem to be anything missing from stock.
posted on August 2nd, 2012, 2:45 am
Yup, the decommission stuff was not fixed in 326 - our next major version fixes these and other bugs, to allow A2 Classic full compatibility with FO :)
posted on September 29th, 2012, 3:36 pm
086gf wrote:Playing the combat tutorial and when the Warbird fires its shield inversion beam there is a white square where a flare sprite should be.

ooops forgot to fix that one (i had originally but must have forgot wen my laptop blew sorry will fix in next version which will be after the next fo patch)
posted on October 30th, 2012, 5:13 pm
When converting my KA2 mod to FleetOps, using the STA2 Classic mod as a parent, I encountered some issues with shield sprites. I have used the replacement files uploaded to this thread, so now my shields are blue again rather than green, but the issue is that ships seem to always display a shield effect when hit, even when the shields are down. Stations work fine, showing shields when they are up but letting weapons fire hit the station when not, but ships don't seem to want to do this.

Is this a bug in my mod, or in the current iteration of the STA2 Classic Mod?
posted on October 30th, 2012, 10:28 pm
unfortunately i cant test atm due to laptop being in repair but once i have it back i will look into converting it over again
posted on October 31st, 2012, 12:41 am
I've redownloaded the latest release of this mod. I'm probably not going to be able to test the reported problem, but there are a few other glitches that I know I can fix.
posted on October 31st, 2012, 8:34 am
It's not a problem if it is a glitch with the Classic Mod. That's fine :) I just want to make sure, as if it's a glitch with my mod rather than yours, then I'll go digging and try and work out whats happening.
posted on January 9th, 2013, 10:50 pm
I'm sorry to be dense but I don't quite understand the install of my personal mod along with the STA2 Classic mod. After I install the STA2 Classic mod then make another folder called (whatever-mymod) in the fleetops/data/mods folder. Put my textures in a folder called textures and then copy the rest of the entire contents of the activision/mymod folder into the fleet ops/data/mymod folder? Then make the gui changes and the .ini fil to reference the parent STA2 Classic mod and that's it?
Thanks all
posted on January 9th, 2013, 10:56 pm
i believe so theres is a mod conversion guide int the modding section of the fo guide

@TChapman500 what are the other glitches so i can fix the download
1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21