Star Trek Armada II Import

1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
posted on April 21st, 2021, 4:36 pm
If you use the V4 launcher, you don't need the recycleX lines.

Even under 3.x, it's not that great of a workaround, but it's all we've got. Each faction is supposed to have its own "how good we are at recycling" stat, and get different amounts of resources back. The Feds decomming a Fed Starbase, for example, will get fewer resources back than the Romulans decomming a Fed Starbase. The Klingons are even noted in the comments of their own racial ODF to be "eco-terrorists" because they're so bad at it! :lol:
posted on May 2nd, 2021, 7:05 am
Never noticed that before
posted on May 24th, 2021, 9:04 pm
Is there a way to enable all of the added ships in campaign mode, and if so how can I do it?
posted on June 2nd, 2021, 1:55 pm
you have to edit the yard/constructor odf files and add them to the techtrees
posted on December 18th, 2022, 11:36 pm
So I decided to create a dup folder so that I could use the Star Wars Fleet Command mod. Only issue is that all non-stock visuals are blank. All weapons, models and UI elements. I've compared the relevant sprite and gui config files but I'm not seeing anything obvious that I need to change. I don't even know who all is still around but hopefully somebody will take a look and see what I would need to change.

Thanks!

Attachments

files.zip
(61.33 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (186.45 KiB) Viewed 489 times
posted on December 24th, 2022, 3:12 pm
If I remember correctly, the white boxes just mean the textures are missing. They may just be in the wrong spot for FO.
posted on January 3rd, 2023, 4:26 pm
by anychance did you put the files in textures/rgb?

if so they just go into the textures folder no subfolder

futher info please read
http://guide.fleetops.net/guide/modding ... rt-from-a2
1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21