3.2.7 Known Bugs (Table on Page 1)

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 25
posted on June 12th, 2011, 9:18 pm
TChapman500 wrote:Adaptation sounds more professional.

to you, both sound fine with me. this is only your preference.

if u wanna argue about typos more, there's always the typo topic
posted on June 13th, 2011, 2:10 pm
Yes, Federation platforms that are destroyed while upgrading will leave behind a footprint. Doca was not aware of the todo at the time I think, but it is a known issue :)
posted on June 13th, 2011, 2:26 pm
Hey, what about the sprites not being able to be linked up with parent sprites?  It's not good that you have to copy 4 entire sprite files just to modify one sprite.
posted on June 13th, 2011, 4:28 pm
justamsboy wrote:@Jhl1984:  Thanks for that.  I also noticed that sometimes after building a turret, the tiles under it are NOT in red as well.  I ended up building two turrets on top of each other. Lol.  In all my games, this has happened with Fed turrets; they either leave red tiles on the build plane after they're destroyed or they have none under them at all after being constructed.

I have tested it and it works. No more red titles after turrets are destroyed. Did you test it after restarting the game or rebooting?

Building two turrets on top of each other happens when a turret get destroyed. -> It's not a bug, it's a feature! So you're be able to build a very close defense  :rolleyes:
posted on June 14th, 2011, 7:01 pm
Unleash Mayhem wrote:They cloak automatically and fire while cloaked :P

Myles wrote:yup thats intended behaviour, platforms are completely automatic on non refit/build functions, so they will cloak and fire by themselves. which means there's less micro for you. just build and forget.

if u buy their arty refit you have to do that yourself.

ah, I thought they couldn't fire when cloaked, I must have misread the description.
posted on June 16th, 2011, 3:33 pm
By the way, for the player's constructor building at an altitude other than 0, it appears to be random.
posted on June 16th, 2011, 3:55 pm
If you have a saved game showing such a case, that would be useful toward fixing it :). Either send to me or attach to your post  :thumbsup:
posted on June 16th, 2011, 3:57 pm
I'm afraid I don't have a save game available, but next time I spot the error, I'll send it over.
posted on June 16th, 2011, 3:59 pm
Fixing the 'build at -0'? Why fix that? It breaks up the monotony.
posted on June 16th, 2011, 6:18 pm
If you turn on the grid during the game, you may notice at some point when you're building a station, that the footprint "grid" is either slightly above the 0 grid or slightly below it.  I'll try to get a video and/or screenshot of it as well as the saved game.
posted on June 16th, 2011, 7:06 pm
Mod manager bugs detected for the RTS_CFG.h file.  There is no option available to reenable alternate physics or switch between standard and infinite resource objects.

I would suggest adding these variables to the RTS_CFG.h file where the "GAME_OPTIONS_X" variables are.
Code: Select all
int GAME_OPTIONS_INFINITE_MOONS = 0;
int GAME_OPTIONS_PHYSICS = 0;
posted on June 20th, 2011, 8:44 pm
MOD MANAGER BUG:
Crew costs are not displayed properly on the long tooltips when the "noCrew" interface configuration command is set to 0.  This bug is not present for the short tooltips.
posted on June 20th, 2011, 8:47 pm
I noticed, that in the Mijural-Staryard the buildbutton of the singularity-refit of the Generix is available right from the start, while it shouldn't.
posted on June 20th, 2011, 8:59 pm
Are you referring to just the buildbuttons of the Singularity being visible?
posted on June 20th, 2011, 9:03 pm
Dominus_Noctis wrote:Are you referring to just the buildbuttons of the Singularity being visible?

Yes, I am.
The Specter-buildbutton is visible AND available as soon as the Specter is researched.

So I assume same should go for the singularity-refit, but its button is visible from the start and because you don't start out with a tal'shiar-station - not usable.
1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 25