Taq'roja Klingons vs. Assimilators

Share and discuss your gameplay strategies.
1, 2, 3, 4
posted on March 11th, 2011, 12:21 am
Boggz wrote:Don't PM me with an intentionally aggravating message and then forum-post like a troll and expect me not to expose your ass :lol:  LOL

im not trolling you, my intention in posting wasnt to piss you off, that was a happy side effect :D

posting personal messages on the forum is out of line, and i think you know it the whole point of calling it personal, is, well rather obvious, also i PMd you after i posted, not before.

also i think you should rephrase "expose your ass", it could be taken in a rather different way
posted on March 11th, 2011, 12:24 am
Myles wrote:posting personal messages on the forum is out of line

Intentionally trying to provoke me where you think no one can see is "out of line" as you so eloquently put it.

I don't think I have any more to say :D.  I think you've done/said all I need :woot:
posted on March 11th, 2011, 12:26 am
Last edited by Anonymous on March 11th, 2011, 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boggz wrote:  Intentionally trying to provoke me where you think no one can see is "out of line" as you so eloquently put it.

i dont care if people see me poking u, i personally attacked you in pm because its against the forum rules to do so in the forum.

Boggz wrote:  I don't think I have any more to say :D.

:lol: if only

EDIT: rereading, we are way off topic, prolly thread lock soon :(
posted on March 11th, 2011, 12:31 am
Alrighty guys, I think the point of this thread has been exhausted and the anger has hopefully come close to an end, so let's save the rest for PMs :)

Thread closed
1, 2, 3, 4