Whats Your Personal Flagship?

What's your favourite episode? How is romulan ale brewed? - Star Trek in general :-)
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
posted on October 15th, 2004, 8:35 pm
heh... I would have to go with the Krenim time erasing ship with an almost station like set of conventional weapons and a very nice temporal erasour suddenly I erase the shipyards and thus no enemy fleets. silly yes but hey anything to win B)
posted on October 16th, 2004, 12:51 am
the kremin temporal warship was destroyed by voyager in the episodes
[Year of Hell (prt. I&II)] B) :assimilate: :cat: :fox: :badgrin:
[F-I-I]VAdm-MJP
posted on October 16th, 2004, 4:23 am
not olny that it was errased from time.
posted on October 16th, 2004, 5:57 pm
so. what if things go bad and he decides to build a time ship AGAIN.
or what if somebody else screwes up the timeline and brings back the timeship.
[F-I-I]VAdm-MJP
posted on October 16th, 2004, 6:55 pm
Danials shows up. lol
posted on October 19th, 2004, 3:27 am
starfleet temporal investigations destroys it
posted on October 19th, 2004, 4:24 am
what if temporal investigations is removed from existance before they can.
[F-I-I]VAdm-MJP
posted on October 19th, 2004, 4:48 am
dont think that would happen becouse the ship dose not know of the temprol agents yet, and if they did they would have to get to the home worldby the time they did the Agent would have assasinated him, also if they sent 2 agens, one from two difrents worlds they would have a better chance. then you ahve the thing we saw in First Contact, were earth was a similated but the enterpize was not...therfor if the agent was in the past there is a chance he would not be afected.
posted on October 20th, 2004, 3:32 am
no, when the krenim temporal warship eradicates a races homeworld, that race is erased from all time and it is like that race never existed. so, an agent in the past would be ineffective.
[F-I-I]VAdm-MJP
posted on October 20th, 2004, 4:15 am
LOL paridoxes. lol cant explane this one out in typing. lol you could veery well be right. LOL
posted on October 20th, 2004, 4:38 pm
dont think that would happen becouse the ship dose not know of the temprol agents yet, and if they did they would have to get to the home worldby the time they did the Agent would have assasinated him, also if they sent 2 agens, one from two difrents worlds they would have a better chance. then you ahve the thing we saw in First Contact, were earth was a similated but the enterpize was not...therfor if the agent was in the past there is a chance he would not be afected.

But what if he found out about temporal investigation. or removed it from time becasue temporal investigations doesn't know about him
[F-I-I]VAdm-MJP
posted on October 20th, 2004, 5:09 pm
like i said two confusing for me to type out. lol
posted on October 20th, 2004, 8:28 pm
yep

paradoxies = confusion
posted on October 21st, 2004, 1:42 pm
pre-destination paradoxes
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6