Whats Your Personal Flagship?

What's your favourite episode? How is romulan ale brewed? - Star Trek in general :-)
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
posted on September 3rd, 2004, 12:43 am
If you could have a flagship from the Star Trek universe what would it be? :D
posted on September 3rd, 2004, 12:27 pm
Being Federation, I would choose a vessel that wouldn't be recognized by the enemy as flagship immediately, nor should it be a vessel that would be first target because of it's size and power.

So Sovereigns, Galaxy class ships and (in FO) Descent class would be out of question.

It should be medium sized and fast. An Akira or Intrepid would be fine, I think.

So in fact, I would need a "battle flagship"... So a modified Akira with an above average crew would do that.

For representation, I would use a Sovereign.
posted on September 3rd, 2004, 12:51 pm
Flagship of The Romulan Star Empire and main command ship of Romulan 9th fleet is Maximus Warbird, D'deridex class.
posted on September 3rd, 2004, 1:21 pm
Mine would have to be the Dominion dreadgnought :D
NieKnight
posted on September 3rd, 2004, 1:41 pm
i personaly, would have voyager as it has traveld though more galaxy than any ship (except the enter pries with the travler) than any other ship its has made first contact with more races than picard has it has surived many battles and it has also surived the borg how many ships do that?
posted on September 3rd, 2004, 2:46 pm
Galaxy Class starship will suffice me, I would like to say Voyager, but Voyager is just too small for the job...
NieKnight
posted on September 3rd, 2004, 2:56 pm
sup it up then, it has armour, slipstream , transwarp borg teck data on wepaongs SF has never heared of!
posted on September 3rd, 2004, 3:11 pm
Last edited by Optec on September 3rd, 2004, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think i would take a Sovereign, just because it looks nice :)
If I'm allowed to chose from all races i would tend to a vorcha :) a very beautiful ship
posted on September 3rd, 2004, 4:56 pm
If I were to have a flagship It'd have to be an Unfinished ship. Something a friend of mine made a model of but hasn't textured yet. The USS Tallace. I should get at least the untextured renders up here. Anyone do textures? Wait till I get home. I should be able to find them.
posted on September 3rd, 2004, 5:38 pm
klingon: kvort bop, romulan: scimitar ( :lol: ) or raptor.. or a defiant :D
NieKnight
posted on September 3rd, 2004, 7:08 pm
imagine a ship with ever teck shown on st, every weapon X5 four worpcores so you can inject them, the best cloak ever to be invented and to hold it all off shields thst can be penatrated!
posted on September 3rd, 2004, 7:13 pm
Dream on! ;)
posted on September 3rd, 2004, 7:16 pm
SO basically you're letting Q build a ship?
NieKnight
posted on September 3rd, 2004, 7:24 pm
basicly, but then again really speaking the borg could do it, they have assimulated atleast one ship of every kind (except premanition) and countless more!
posted on September 3rd, 2004, 7:25 pm
Hey, you're saying something...

Perfect flagship = to be a Q. :D
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6