Whats Your Personal Flagship?

What's your favourite episode? How is romulan ale brewed? - Star Trek in general :-)
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
posted on September 11th, 2004, 4:36 am
Yah you do
posted on September 30th, 2004, 12:56 am
WELL DAMN DID IT FIZZEL OUT? SOMEONE POST SOMETHING DAMNIT! I SHALL BE IN THE SHADOWS...... WAITING...... FOR MY MICROWAVE PIZZA TO FINISH!
:ph34r: MUWAHHHAHAHAH!!!! [COUGH] [COUGH] [HACK] [SPIT] [REGURJUTATE'S ORGANS] IM ALL BETTER....
posted on September 30th, 2004, 1:51 am
My flagship would be the USS Dordrecht (Dordrecht Class) a design of my own

but for an "excisting class" I would use the sov or the defiant
posted on September 30th, 2004, 8:36 pm
well, thats a good start ^_^ . I would definetly have a Negh'Var, i love everything about that ship. ANd the underslung 'siege' disruptors or torpedo launchers are just the coolest weapons in the klingon empire. :D
posted on September 30th, 2004, 9:20 pm
I'd have to go with the timeless classic the bird of prey or maybe the more mordern Kvort class, i've always perfered smaller faster ships, theres more tactics involved to use them.
posted on September 30th, 2004, 9:43 pm
good, i like the bird of prey too, however th kvort's large size makes it unmanuverable or at least the cannon version of the ship.
PS I JUST BEAT DOOM3!!!!!! no cheats :D
posted on October 1st, 2004, 3:31 am
The only proviso on smaller ships is that they're easily destroyed. I fully appreciate the role a saber or bird of prey or any small destroyer in espionage, scouting, hit and run etc. but they're no flagship. In fleet battles tin cans (slang for destroyer, in at least the American Navy) die and die fast.
posted on October 1st, 2004, 10:57 am
yes they do and such pretty explosions they make. :D
[F-I-I]VAdm-MJP
posted on October 1st, 2004, 1:50 pm
lol...I would take the Carpathia class, but thats on that i made. lol i would post the specs but i dont know were to. lol but for a canon ship...Ambasodore or Akira
posted on October 4th, 2004, 6:26 pm
My Flagship if it diddn't have to be real would be a large gelatious opaqe pink-blob.

it would have extreemly fast regenerative abilities. Bio Engineered weapons. and immunity to bioweaopns and borg nanoprobes (even "enhanced" ones.)

There is one other ship i might have but its too hard to explain
posted on October 4th, 2004, 7:48 pm
Well let's see.

It'd have to be the Excelsior, or Excelsior Refit (Ent-B style) for me, or a small Tal Shiar ship, a Shrike perhaps.
NieKnight
posted on October 4th, 2004, 10:27 pm
kl nice to have u back doug!
posted on October 4th, 2004, 11:30 pm
Last edited by RFO Cairo1 on October 4th, 2004, 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
is your Dordrecht Class a diffient class? that is what it looks like mine as I sais earlyer either a Norexan or a speicaly disigned and re fit battlecruser but of my own disign i would take my moble fotracr Amedues behold (it is bacicaly a reble blockade runner refit but it is huge here look) you cant see it very well and you can see my old fleet now it is up dated. :D ok hang on it is not
posted on October 5th, 2004, 2:38 am
it's a design of my own, i have someone working on a basic model right now since I can't do that myself,

as i said earlier, i can only think of things with star trek can't do modeling and stuff by myself
posted on October 13th, 2004, 12:17 pm
my personal flagship would have to be a prometheus class.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6