TeamSpeak Servers

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
posted on February 27th, 2011, 10:36 pm
# The Server Address: 91.82.250.133
# The Port: 9900
posted on April 6th, 2011, 2:54 am
it looks down to me
posted on April 29th, 2011, 7:34 am
Is there another teamspeaker server that is used? I haven't been able to access the FO teamspeak server for ages. I even re-installed the program but to no avail
posted on April 29th, 2011, 10:16 am
Works fine for me at the moment.
posted on April 29th, 2011, 11:17 am
Majestic wrote:Is there another teamspeaker server that is used? I haven't been able to access the FO teamspeak server for ages. I even re-installed the program but to no avail

Which version of teamspeak? Could it be that you installed TS2 instead of TS3?
Did you check whether you can join other public servers? If not there might be an issue with your firewall or so. If yes, you must have typed in something wrong. Make sure there are no spaces or so before the letters etc.
posted on May 3rd, 2011, 7:03 am
Jan wrote:Which version of teamspeak? Could it be that you installed TS2 instead of TS3?
Did you check whether you can join other public servers? If not there might be an issue with your firewall or so. If yes, you must have typed in something wrong. Make sure there are no spaces or so before the letters etc.

I am using T3 the latest version and I have checked and have been able to join other channels, it's just the FO channel that I am unable to access like there has been a password added or something which I doubt is the case. I have also deactivated by firewall and tried.

However I just tried and seems to have worked now. I find it rather confusing considering for a couple of weeks no luck. Perhaps it has something to do with how many people are on the channel at once.
posted on May 11th, 2011, 11:55 am
This thread should be closed, the current structure and mass of ip adresses is confusing to old and new players alike. Haven't found any of the servers here to be working and the one Dominus proclaims has a password on it which I don't know.

It would be better to create a sticky with the current ts data and keep the first post updated.
posted on May 11th, 2011, 12:10 pm
as far as i know there's only 1 ts server, and its at : 91.82.250.133:9900 with a blank password.

thats operational for me and thats where most people talk.
posted on May 11th, 2011, 1:47 pm
Yup, the main non-passworded TS server info can be found on the guide, so this thread serves more to gather info about issues, or alternatives (sometimes the server breaks down). I'm not sure to be honest which of the other servers are in use when the main one goes down (I know sometimes Robe1Kenobe's is used), so I do not know if a new sticky would be useful  :sweatdrop:
posted on May 12th, 2011, 12:18 am
Hopefully this will help someone...   

Just updated to the new Teamspeak 3 client (3.0.0-rc1 build 14345), and was having trouble logging in.  It was acting like there was a password required when attempting to log into the FO server.

What the problem actually was, is that during the update process....it added a space between the server and port.

91.82.250.133 :9900

Not sure why it did this....but removing the space allowed me to re-connect to the server without a password.
posted on May 12th, 2011, 10:14 am
i did that update and it didnt edit my server address. maybe cos mine is bookmarked.

anyway, dont like the new voice, liked the old one better.
posted on May 12th, 2011, 11:30 am
The new voice is....creepy..
posted on May 12th, 2011, 2:27 pm
You can use the text-to-speech voice (better than the new voice), but it has the odd tendency to say what channel you move to on what server whenever you switch channels.
posted on May 12th, 2011, 2:42 pm
you can disable that in the options, you can choose exactly what stuff you want the text to speech to say.

i just want the old default sound pack back  :crybaby:
posted on May 12th, 2011, 7:50 pm
Btw, somebody should update the server. :P
1, 2, 3, 4, 5