TeamSpeak Servers

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
posted on June 5th, 2010, 1:33 pm
An another topic, and on Tunngle says that the people can't communicate during multiplayer games :S
And this ppl's said, that we can won easlier ( - Hungarian Gamer Fleet) cause we have TeamSpeak and we can communicate with eachother better ...

So i thought about it, and i decide that i give the chance to the Fleet Ops. Community to the better communication :)

I and my clan (HGF) have a server, from them i can host TeamSpeak 3 Servers too, not only game servers :)

So I created a server,

the Server Adress is: 91.82.250.133
the port is: 9900
no password set on the server

About the Server Admin things, i certainly give theese rights to a Leadership member or any trustworthy people in the Community !

You can download the client from there: http://hgfleet.hu/TeamSpeak3-Client-win ... beta21.exe
(32 bit Windows Client)
Or u can download it from the TeamSpeak - Downloads !

TeamSpeak 3 Tutorial (if anyone needs):

YouTube
- Kanal von TeamSpeak

Regards,
posted on June 5th, 2010, 1:53 pm
Wow that is cool.

Eventhough I don't think it is necessary :)
posted on July 2nd, 2010, 5:29 am
Thanks so much for setting this up, Lupus!!!

We're using it right now and it's a lot of fun!  ^-^
posted on July 2nd, 2010, 12:22 pm
THX lupus, tested it, works great! it will greatly improve team
games! :thumbsup:
posted on July 3rd, 2010, 5:37 am
Wow it is a lot of fun! :D I just tried it with beat. Seems to work pretty good :D
posted on July 9th, 2010, 2:33 pm
Lupus, thanks for setting this up.    :thumbsup: 
posted on July 9th, 2010, 3:10 pm
@Lupus

This may not be very well related. But exactly how do you use the MDF and MDS files on there?

And another question, do I need to install the ISO master thingy to use the ISO files? Or could I use the Roxio Disk Creator?
posted on July 9th, 2010, 5:52 pm
[EXC] 1337_64M3R wrote:@Lupus

This may not be very well related. But exactly how do you use the MDF and MDS files on there?

And another question, do I need to install the ISO master thingy to use the ISO files? Or could I use the Roxio Disk Creator?

i'm not sure what u mean by these files, all the install files for teamspeak are .exe and dont require other software

in general mdf and mds are disk image files that work together (you usually need both - the mdf will be a lot larger which is normal), u will mount the mds in something like daemon tools or alcohol 120% or any program of your choice that is capable of mounting disk images. mounting the mds is all you need to do, it will deal automatically with the mdf. the mdf will need to have the same name (ignoring the extension) and be in the same directory.

with iso its just one file which u can also mount in those programs. iso is easier than mdf/mds pairs.

of course all these files can be burned to disk too. roxio disk creator might be able to do this i dont know.
posted on July 9th, 2010, 10:40 pm
I think the best program is Daemon Tools :)
But you can use Alcohol 120% too...

And yeah you can "reach" the game on our server...

Regards,
posted on July 12th, 2010, 7:15 pm
The TeamSpeak Server is Currently Down :(

There are some problems with the Hosting, where our machine is running...

I think tomorrow the Server will be back Online ;)

Regards,
posted on August 2nd, 2010, 12:45 am
Thanks Lupus, will try this now, seems I've been missing out on talking to all the FlOpsers with mics!
posted on August 23rd, 2010, 11:30 am
I've been using TS thanks to your service for quite a while now and I have to say that it's really awesome!  B)
Thanks a lot, Lupus!  :thumbsup:
posted on September 28th, 2010, 6:01 am
I just wanted to say to all the newer people out there an people who dont have ts.

Teamspeak is really a great cool, that makes playing fleetops online alot funner, and alot better for winning games, by making communication as easy as possible, even if you dont have a microphone, its really nice to be able to hear your teamates, and will give you an advantage in any team game.

Teamspeak downloads in seconds and is very easy to set up, and already has a good group of fleetops players,

So heres the link on any other ts info in the guide,
TeamSpeak - The Hitchhiker's Guide to Fleet Operations
posted on September 28th, 2010, 9:12 am
Last edited by loki_999 on September 28th, 2010, 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
I can probably set it up to listen, but I normally only get to play when everyone else is asleep and so i think my wife might get a little upset if I started screaming "Kill the bastard" at 1am.

EDIT: Setup teamspeak now so can at least listen.
posted on November 28th, 2010, 3:01 am
Last edited by TChapman500 on December 10th, 2010, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the event that the Fleet-Ops Community server goes down, I have a set of channels on my teamspeak server for STA2 games.

IP Address:  108.17.144.26:9987
No password is required.

By the way, my server is more likely to go down, but when it does, it's only for a few minutes at most.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5