Guide Problems/Errors

guide.fleetops.net
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 25
posted on April 18th, 2010, 3:11 pm
Corrected, thanks :)
posted on May 7th, 2010, 8:52 pm
The images for the Dodecahedron and Nova aren't showing up.
posted on May 7th, 2010, 9:01 pm
I will upload them as soon as possible.
posted on May 7th, 2010, 9:02 pm
also u have put dodecagon several times instead of dodecahedron :P
posted on May 7th, 2010, 9:11 pm
myleswolfers wrote:also u have put dodecagon several times instead of dodecahedron :P

Fixed! (and posts moved)
posted on May 10th, 2010, 2:18 pm
Last edited by Dominus_Noctis on May 10th, 2010, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the nova's entry is empty? is that on the way or a bug?

Dom Edit: moved post
posted on May 10th, 2010, 2:25 pm
Are you referring to the missing image or the missing information in the Unit Analysis (which I just realized now apparently...)?  :whistling:
posted on May 10th, 2010, 2:25 pm
Last edited by Myles on May 10th, 2010, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
both :D and you forgot to say you moved my post :P

EDIT: the romulan unit analysis is out of date i think

it refers to quick recloaking, which is now impossible due to cooldown. it also refers to the borg sensor station (dropped from ships not dodes) decloaking, the tooltip for the spw which drops the sensor says decloak as well. does it still decloak? i tested and i think it didnt.
posted on May 10th, 2010, 3:02 pm
Yup, seems I forgot to rewrite the portion about the Cloaking Generator. Indeed the Sensor Relay only gives LOS.

The quick recloak portion is still valid - I was referring to approaching decloaked, firing a shot or two, and then wheeling about and recloaking. Usually gives you a chance to put some distance between you and your opponent before you recloak.
posted on May 12th, 2010, 11:44 am
In the ablative armor description in the database, you don't mention how much the hull repair rate drops by, e.g. on the defiant and sovereign.
posted on May 14th, 2010, 2:27 pm
Last edited by Dominus_Noctis on May 14th, 2010, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ah. Is that really important? All ships have a different hull repair rate and shield regeneration rate. For instance, I don't describe the boost in the D'deridex's shield repair rate due to its passive. I think in this case it isn't important for gameplay, as saying that it gets 11% (fake number) increased repair rate means nothing to someone. Even when telling someone that a ship does 50% increased damage to another I get a lot of resistance in team games  :whistling:

EDIT: typo
posted on May 14th, 2010, 2:30 pm
Okay that's fair enough thinking about it now. :D
posted on May 15th, 2010, 3:47 am
Freecp.net went down, but don't panic, I'm sure it'll be back up (soon  :pinch:)
posted on May 15th, 2010, 3:51 am
hmm if your website is down how come i can see your banner??
posted on May 15th, 2010, 3:55 am
Last edited by Dominus_Noctis on May 15th, 2010, 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
That's a really good question... all I know is that several other people (myself included) can't seem to get on it, and I can't get on any freecp.net site  :sweatdrop:

EDIT: Aaaaand Guide's back up  :sweatdrop:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 25