Guide Problems/Errors

guide.fleetops.net
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25
posted on February 10th, 2010, 2:15 am
getting a 404 for the faq you need to change the link to Fleet Operations FAQ - The Hitchhiker's Guide to Fleet Operations
posted on February 10th, 2010, 3:15 am
Last edited by Dominus_Noctis on February 10th, 2010, 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hm, I'm not getting the error - are you still experiencing it now? And with what link exactly (is it a link I posted on FleetOps.net some time ago?)? So many question marks...  :D

Zebh explained the problem to me - thanks for bringing it up Dircome :)
posted on February 10th, 2010, 3:46 pm
Last edited by Myles on February 10th, 2010, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
in the new dominion unit overviews some of the titles for ships are inconsistent. the T15 doesnt say prototype, and the B5 has prototype before large construction yard, while all others list the yard first.

EDIT: for the v13 you mention some of its passives twice.

and i love the C11's passive. :thumbsup:
posted on February 10th, 2010, 5:07 pm
Bug ships "title", in the () it says its strong vs long range - though if Im not mistaken it recieves less dam from medium range. Also I dont think its passive is called high density shield generators, its some AI core thingy :D

Breen Cruiser cloak -  I think it cloaks/decloaks in 3s and not in 4s  ^-^
posted on February 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm
-=B!G=-The Black Baron wrote:Bug ships "title", in the () it says its strong vs long range - though if Im not mistaken it recieves less dam from medium range. Also I dont think its passive is called high density shield generators, its some AI core

Aye it has the Autonomous Defense AI.  :)

Reduces damage from Medium Range vessels.

And just for the record, I think the Bug should be equipped with Fast Tracking Computers ... not autonomous defence AI :).  Bomber should have Auto-Defense AI.
posted on February 10th, 2010, 9:41 pm
Woops! Never write stuff when you're low on sleep!  :blush:

myleswolfers wrote:in the new dominion unit overviews some of the titles for ships are inconsistent. the T15 doesnt say prototype, and the B5 has prototype before large construction yard, while all others list the yard first.

EDIT: for the v13 you mention some of its passives twice.

and i love the C11's passive. :thumbsup:

Yup, that's cuz the T-15 doesn't require a prototype to be built :) . We do love our C-11's :D
posted on February 10th, 2010, 9:50 pm
I think the C-11 might also need to be described as "Weak vs. Gusts of Wind and Heavy Sneezing"
posted on February 10th, 2010, 10:37 pm
Ok, all those errors should be now corrected, thank you all for the vigilance :D

Incidentally, is it better to have it the way it is with "Vessel Name - Yard + Research station" or should it actually say "Vessel Name - Requires Yard + Research Station" ?
posted on February 10th, 2010, 11:15 pm
I agree, Boggz!  Also, did you like the scout description? :D
posted on February 10th, 2010, 11:16 pm
Mal wrote:I agree, Boggz!  Also, did you like the scout description? :D

LUV'd it :D.

I even thought before I knew it was you, "This has to be Mal". :lol:
posted on February 11th, 2010, 7:03 pm
if i were u dom i would put it in a subtitle, listing the things it requires smaller.

maybe make a table for all the ships it is strong/weak against rather than a long list which gets kinda hard to read.
posted on February 11th, 2010, 9:05 pm
myleswolfers wrote:if i were u dom i would put it in a subtitle, listing the things it requires smaller.

maybe make a table for all the ships it is strong/weak against rather than a long list which gets kinda hard to read.

Ok, I'll fiddle around with things and try to make it easier to understand (as it's quite difficult for me to add stuff too in the current state :D )
posted on February 11th, 2010, 11:27 pm
Yeah, a table would be good.  You could just put in the table strong and weak.  It would probably save room, because you make one big list instead of a bunch of small lists.
posted on February 20th, 2010, 9:52 pm
in the economy section it says that decommission gives back no tri or supplies, i remember in the changelog that they adjusted it to give back some of those, but not all. is that in use? if so could you list the percentages if you have them
posted on February 20th, 2010, 10:02 pm
Indeed the changelog does say that it is adjusted - but in actuality you still only get 50% of the dilithium back  :sweatdrop: . I reported that as a bug some time ago - the actual odfs say the correct percentages... I just don't get why the refund isn't occurring though.  :blink:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25