Guide Problems/Errors

guide.fleetops.net
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25
posted on March 19th, 2010, 5:55 pm
Last edited by Myles on March 19th, 2010, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oooo sexist mal :lol:

she would destroy the universe once every day until someone got her coffee.

EDIT: @dom, any news on where your host has gone? all of freecp.net is still down. hope u guys had a backup of the guide incase its unrecoverable.
posted on March 19th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Mal wrote:Only once a month. ^-^

Ba-zing!

@Myles:  It's not sexist if it's true :D.
posted on March 19th, 2010, 6:44 pm
it is sexist, not all women experience personality or behavioural changes when on their period, sometimes if a woman's angry its not necessarily cos they're on their period, maybe you just pissed them off :lol:

but its only mildly sexist and its obvious it was meant as a joke, most women would probably take it lightly as well. :lol:
i love edgy jokes.
posted on March 19th, 2010, 6:54 pm
Back to topic.

Our host have announced that there is a problem, but we haven't heard anything when will the server be up again. Naturally, we have backups in case data is lost or we need to change hosts.
posted on March 19th, 2010, 8:05 pm
good, i hope u didnt lose too much then :thumbsup:

hope they sort it out fast and the guide is restored to its place on the intertubes
posted on March 19th, 2010, 8:38 pm
My last back up was taken the night before outage - so don't worry, I don't think I did much (if any) editing the day the downtime began :). Thanks for your concern as always  :thumbsup: . With time there will be ways of skirting around this issue :)
posted on March 19th, 2010, 9:40 pm
i dont know what programs you need to host your website, but i might help with a online Backup on my schools server;

so its a question to you zebh; what stuff did you use to create the Guide-Page?
posted on March 19th, 2010, 9:56 pm
All the information are in a databases. Backups have been taken regularly. The problem is with the host, their server have been down for a few days.
posted on March 19th, 2010, 10:10 pm
i meant that i could mirror it for emergency purposes^^
posted on March 20th, 2010, 1:50 am
Guide's back up :)
posted on March 20th, 2010, 2:18 am
:P I have a my father's previous work's old server module. Might hold a few things if hooked up.
posted on March 20th, 2010, 11:24 am
Dominus_Noctis wrote:Guide's back up :)

rejoice and sing  :thumbsup:
posted on March 31st, 2010, 4:03 pm
On the basics/unit systems page, under the firing arcs section you say that all pulse based weapons are limited to a 180 degree firing arc.  This is incorrect, because many stations have pulse based weapons that have no firing arc. :sweatdrop:

just thought I should mention it
posted on March 31st, 2010, 7:50 pm
Last edited by Dominus_Noctis on March 31st, 2010, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Indeed :) I should have been more specific in that sentence (the other surrounding sentences discuss only vessels)  :thumbsup:
posted on April 18th, 2010, 11:54 am
for the romulan mixed tech dread you say its a good thing for both puretech and breen, but you only include the avatar tick image for puretech but not for breen.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25