Time Line Screw Ups

What's your favourite episode? How is romulan ale brewed? - Star Trek in general :-)
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
posted on March 20th, 2005, 3:16 pm
I was trying to think about all the different times Captain Archer and the Enterprise have ruined time. Theres all that stuff about the time war in the 29th century and dont forget about Archer killing Worfs farther before he entered the Xindi Expance. There must be a whole list of these things! :cry:
posted on March 20th, 2005, 3:28 pm
Last edited by ewm90 on March 20th, 2005, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
about worfs fother thats ok thay can make up some thing. like a domon ship travals thowe time and clones worfs dad. that whood not hert the time line lol.

well thares the ovies stuff like enterpise NX 01 never hapind.

cood trip and tapll be his mom in dad in the if enterprise played out but spocks dad was a volcon 'serok' humm o well thay can chage it.

the fact that the enterpise fot with the the borg in TNG pecard fawnd the borg for the ferst time.
posted on March 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
How about the romulans having cloaking devices in archers time.
posted on March 20th, 2005, 7:29 pm
how about the enterprise ship being more technological advanced looking then kirk's ship

the billions of races that where like a step away from earth that we never heard of.

the andorians at war with the vulcans. the andorians where one of the first to join.

the Vulcans being more like humans then vulcans.

That alien doctor working for starfleet andbeing actually the first alien onboard besides the vulcans.

The BORG!!! big mistake.

the whole temporal agents and suliban time manipulating stuff. Temporal technoly wasn't even known back then.

should i continue?
posted on March 20th, 2005, 7:36 pm
and capitan pike was the ferst caption of the enter prise not soct balula.

and in the begining of TOS thay used disrupter not faser.

and in TOS movie on the ncc 1701 you had to fier a torpedo by puling a lever if i am rite whers that lerver naw?

the ship desin of the NX 01 is toaly difrant from star ships in TOS.
posted on March 20th, 2005, 7:51 pm
LMAO dude, its a difernt ship Pike was still the first captain of the enterpise.

When it comes to how teh tech looks on the ship, what are they gona do make it look all crapy and campy like it was on TOS. No there gonna use tech that looks like its from today, its tocuh screens with decent graphics comapreed to blinking lights,gimmie a break on that one.

They fixed the whole vulcan thing, when the high command got thrown out and they found the kir'shara.

Temeroal technowlefy not being known!!! It came from the future damn it!

The andorians are at peace with the vulcans now, they can still be one of teh first few to join.

Weve always been so far out on the other shows *usualy* its not suprising we havent seen some of these species. I wouldnet say there has been billions or even millions, less than hundreds for that mater.

I dotn see a problem with having an alien doctor, I dontbelive it is explicitly in starfleet.

Who says starship design didnt change like ir often does. Look at voyager and the soverign compared to the galaxy and ambasador.
posted on March 21st, 2005, 7:31 pm
uhmm well it is a bit weird if other ships being made afterward didn't even had warp nacells (see TOS)
posted on March 21st, 2005, 9:31 pm
Ships in tos had nacells.
posted on March 21st, 2005, 11:02 pm
Last edited by KL0K on March 21st, 2005, 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i dont think that it was a big mistake with the borg... as i said earlier in some topics.. i guess it could be explained that the borg were not that evolved to assimilate whole species at that time.. (would result in another directive if thats so).. cause the entprise kept them away.. and that could result in the route the borg moved to as they explored the quadrants and assimilated everything in the time when Q kicked picard into delta.. maybe they 'forgot' about it, searched their archives n came back to earth where they met them the first time, after locating the exact position on ent-D.. bit complicated, but it could be explained.. but im still guessin around bout that ship design of the borg.. cause it looked so much human inside.. like it came from earth.. i dunno..
the only thing that i would call a 'mess up' is the look of the ship (ent) in relation to the ship design in TOS of the ent. but i still think thats not a that baad mistake, cause they kept the klingon d7 n the vulcanships n stuff..
posted on March 21st, 2005, 11:40 pm
they hads a D7??? I know the bops they use are D5's.
posted on March 22nd, 2005, 6:47 am
I should mention that originally, the Romulans did not meet humans until around 2161 and that they were incapable of warp drive until they became allies with the Klingons in the 23rd century.
posted on March 22nd, 2005, 11:39 am
they hads a D7??? I know the bops they use are D5's.

k, maybe it was a d5 i dunno.. im not that much into ship classes of that timeline...
posted on March 23rd, 2005, 12:20 am
All i know about the klingon ships are that the Bops are D5's so thats probably what it was a D7 is basicly the same as a K'tinga.
posted on March 23rd, 2005, 1:52 am
D-7 and K'tinga look alike but D-7 is crap compared to it.
posted on March 24th, 2005, 12:38 am
I would explain everything with this: When picard and the borg moved back in time the timelines split. What happend in TOS was the "normal" route and what transpires is the new future. In this new timeline things turned out diffrently.

And this text suggests that the Romulans developed warpdrive at the same time humans did: http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/inconsistencies2a.htm
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6