Custum Title

Post here comments, questions about the board or the site. Found bugs? What you like, what you don't like.
1, 2, 3
posted on March 14th, 2005, 7:19 pm
I have Seen members with custum titles, how do i get these? its normaly in profiles but i can not find it? :(
NieKnight
posted on March 14th, 2005, 7:21 pm
you have to reach a ceratin number of posts, (i think 50 or somthing) also nice sig).
posted on March 14th, 2005, 7:23 pm
ahh ok thank you, bit stupid, but i can wait, o and thank you, i take it your british or you just enjoy the finer things in life :P
NieKnight
posted on March 14th, 2005, 7:25 pm
not only am i british but i am English and a 100% Royalist.
posted on March 14th, 2005, 7:26 pm
awesome.
posted on March 14th, 2005, 7:30 pm
well i am half brit and half dutch so less spirited i guess lol
posted on March 14th, 2005, 9:49 pm
None of my family members have lived in England in 150 years.
posted on March 14th, 2005, 11:04 pm
hehe, might be why you got dumb over there :P jk. I saw a program on the bbc about a super volcanoe, scary stuff, in yellow stone or jelly stone park? did you have the program over there?
posted on March 14th, 2005, 11:31 pm
I'm a bit of everything. :P
posted on March 15th, 2005, 5:06 am
Last edited by Anonymous on March 15th, 2005, 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I happen to be part Scottish and part Welsh as well as part Cherokee, part Italian, and part German. My last name is Scott, so that should tell you a great deal. I hope me being part Scottish and Welsh doesn't upset you any. ;)

Also, that "volcano" in Yellowstone National Park happens to be called "Old Faithful", a geyser, which is kinda like a volcano , but it shoots out steam and not lava. ^_^

And you must have 100 posts to have your own member title FYI.
posted on March 15th, 2005, 6:18 am
I'm basically German and English, with a smidge of native american and a smudge of polish.
posted on March 15th, 2005, 6:30 am
PREATOR DEFIANT i sher you know this but i will say it eny whay if you are a hianuff % of native american you can be consiter legal a native american and reseve all the binafits that native amaricas reseve.

i am kinda haff ucraneon and the uther haff a mixs of some german israly and i not sher about the rest but the germin isaraly and the rest wood probly be so wonter dawn in me you can just call that part ginaric american.
posted on March 15th, 2005, 1:29 pm
Well I only have a WEE bit of Native american, like a single person from one side of my family.
posted on March 15th, 2005, 10:26 pm
I happen to be part Scottish and part Welsh as well as part Cherokee, part Italian, and part German. My last name is Scott, so that should tell you a great deal. I hope me being part Scottish and Welsh doesn't upset you any. ;)

Also, that "volcano" in Yellowstone National Park happens to be called "Old Faithful", a geyser, which is kinda like a volcano , but it shoots out steam and not lava. ^_^

And you must have 100 posts to have your own member title FYI.

atm its only shooting water and steam, they reacken a "super eruption" will happen anytime now and the next 1000 years, which will make america a thirid world country and it will kill most of the population and kill everyone in the central and western us, but you can't lost sleep over it as it could be in 10 min, ten days ten weeks 10 yeards 1000 years, you don't know, theres been a two part documentry and drama on it yesterday and the day befor on the bbc, google it you will proberly find more info.
posted on March 16th, 2005, 12:03 am
Thank god alot of the country lives on the eastern coast then, almost got nervous there. Whew, crazy brit :D

Old faithful isn't a volcano at all, it's just something that shoots steam every like hour. We only have one active volcano, Mount saint hellens.
1, 2, 3