The Experience System

Announcements and news by us. Post comments about them here.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
posted on July 20th, 2008, 9:44 pm
Last edited by DOCa Cola on July 20th, 2008, 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
So, you may have guessed it from the title already, the upcoming version 3.0 of Fleet Operations will feature a completely working experience and level-up system.

Click here to read this article!
posted on July 20th, 2008, 9:57 pm
Nice. Now we can finally have veteran ships.
posted on July 20th, 2008, 10:06 pm
Well impressed is hardly the word, astounded is more like it :)

I'm not sure which impresses me more, what you've achieved for the mod or the fact that I have no idea how you did it  :lol:

With features like this the mod is going to be truly spectacular.
posted on July 20th, 2008, 10:37 pm
In one word:

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
posted on July 20th, 2008, 11:05 pm
Very awesome idea, didn't know it was possible.
posted on July 20th, 2008, 11:19 pm
will there be a way to get an advantage (the system is reminding me alot of the Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 ranks systems and it got me thinking would there be a way of getting like a spy unit into an enemy base which makes all new ships as a rank 1 etc?)
posted on July 20th, 2008, 11:22 pm
What Eufnoc says... and.... AWESOME!!!!
I've been waiting for this... forever. YAHOOOOOOO  :thumbsup:

When I clicked on this thread I let out a whoop that startled my girlfriend,  :lol:
posted on July 21st, 2008, 12:01 am
WOW. I am........i don't even know what to say. This is incredible. You guys...how did u do this with A2's engine? This really reminds me of Hegemonia, I don't know if anyone really played or has played Hegemonia, but this whole thing seems really neat. I am so......excited, I'm having a hard time containing it. w000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!
posted on July 21st, 2008, 12:28 am
Sweet cant wate till it come out :D
posted on July 21st, 2008, 1:57 am
OUnds good but can you keep your ships alive long enough to use these? hehehe
posted on July 21st, 2008, 3:53 am
Sweeet!  You guys are magicians with this code.  I know I havent been around for awhile.  My account was giving me problems logging in, but I have been checking the site every few days for quite some time now.  Cant wait for it to come out! 

I know you guys dont normally give out dates for this thing, and it is well worth the wait.  But would it be safe to assume I could be playing this by Christmas 09?

If so, and it lives up to your hype, I may be forced to donate again.

Congrats on the great work.
posted on July 21st, 2008, 5:03 am
Thats some great news right there :)
As most people I did not know this was possible, I hope it'll work like it has too :)
posted on July 21st, 2008, 10:31 am
I don't suppose you can increase the system any further? Or perhaps give the option in the odf files upon release. Well Fleet Operations continues to exceed expectations and further.  :thumbsup:
You go FleetOps Team, your are awesome.
posted on July 21st, 2008, 11:26 am
wow guys that is really impressive!!! that is such a great "star trek" level up to have! well done!  :thumbsup: :D
posted on July 21st, 2008, 11:34 am
awesome indeed
1, 2, 3, 4, 5