Fleet Operations 3.0 - Federation Redo

Announcements and news by us. Post comments about them here.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15
posted on August 17th, 2005, 10:49 pm
Yep, also the v3 development takes much more time then we thought (we never thought about support vessels, supply or avatars during the beta2 development) we are still working on Fleet Operations every day. i just finished the new Eraudi Yard minutes ago and will start texturing tomorrow :) Just be patient. Version 3.0 will come out as soon as we are pleased with it! No minute earlier but no minute later, too B)

and that's all i ask. happy moding
posted on August 18th, 2005, 2:26 am
Ok Devs I have one thing to say.. i am totally awe struck.....wow...they are......wow......uh.....WOW.....i MEAN......WOW!#~!%~%%%^^&*&

What is the minimum requirements for FO V3?!!!!
posted on August 18th, 2005, 7:23 am
What is the minimum requirements for FO V3?!!!!

they will be a bit higher than for beta 2 although there will be options to disable some of the effects. if you now have no problems running beta 2, you will have no problems with v3.
posted on August 18th, 2005, 3:16 pm
Hmmm I see..too bad I would not be able to run FO with all its glory..
posted on August 18th, 2005, 4:40 pm
Last edited by Optec on August 18th, 2005, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have added an option to reduce the resolution of the background environment sets (thats something which really consumes memory). by reducing it you should be able to enjoy all the other effects like warp glow in full detial, but i think v3 should run on nearly every PC with maximum graphic settings, so don't worry ^_^
posted on August 19th, 2005, 4:05 pm
Last edited by admiral max on August 19th, 2005, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if you say you are redo all olds with new 1s than why is the intrepid,defiant and starbase not on the list and some klingons ships and stations ^_^
posted on August 19th, 2005, 5:21 pm
Last edited by Optec on August 19th, 2005, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That was just the list of already redone vessels and stations. we will redo some more till the v3 release but we can't do everything at once. making new models in the v3 style does take sometime ;) (thats why we had a long inactive period)
posted on August 19th, 2005, 8:49 pm
Bless optecs heart.
posted on August 19th, 2005, 10:52 pm
and his brain two.
posted on August 20th, 2005, 12:24 am
and bless his little cotton socks too!
posted on August 20th, 2005, 12:28 am
I love the new monsoon, that's been one of my favorite fed ships for a while now. I can almost count the escape hatches in those screenshots. Awesome!
posted on August 20th, 2005, 3:09 am
it thare a picher of it? i realy whood like to see it.
posted on August 20th, 2005, 7:30 am
well all i have to say is woot! woot! (strange danceing)
posted on August 20th, 2005, 11:45 am
Last edited by admiral max on August 20th, 2005, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sorry i get straight to the point no dilly dalling you have done a good job better than we expected to see in version 3 anyway so good on ya sorry im a moan im going to keep my big mouth shut :sweatdrop: :lol:

so your doing all the stations and ships for the feds and doing some klingons sorry to say but the klingon turret needs a revamp not because of the thextures or anything like that it just looks crap no offence to looks like a klingon building floating in space tb
posted on August 20th, 2005, 1:16 pm
@ewm look in the this pic. the one nearest the outpost is the monsoon B)

//www.fleetops.net/gallery/gal/Ingame...-05-feredo4.jpg
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15