My Completed Mod - Dominion War Era theme

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14
posted on March 22nd, 2017, 1:39 am
More images.... I will repost the link once the mod is approved.

Attachments

battle.png
battle.png (1.67 MiB) Viewed 842 times
romulans.png
romulans.png (1.04 MiB) Viewed 842 times
battle 2.png
battle 2.png (1.17 MiB) Viewed 842 times
posted on March 22nd, 2017, 2:31 pm
The download is active. I will try it out when I get home from work. Pics look good :thumbsup:
posted on March 22nd, 2017, 2:55 pm
Like said above the download is active

here is the link again:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/dominion-war- ... on-war-mod
posted on March 24th, 2017, 4:31 pm
Kind of quiet after I uploaded it. Anyone want to give their two cents on my mod? you can criticize, I can take it 8)
posted on March 24th, 2017, 5:36 pm
Models look really good. Haven't had much time to play it through fully. I like the extra factions, joined alliances and some of the extra concepts.
posted on March 24th, 2017, 5:43 pm
I can't say waiting on a team game as playing VS AI don't tell you to much will you be doing update to this mod like added tooltips to ship and what not?

I think there maybe some team game going this weekend if so i can let you know what i think it's all about if the 8 race are balance for 2v2 3v3 etc if there not it make it much less fun.

Not seeing your build time ship cost ect so really can't tell you what like but the mod look nice
posted on March 24th, 2017, 7:15 pm
mod is good job, thx man.

for multiplayer its necesary to change amount of starting resources, because amount its too big , and greatly helps klingons and borg, because klingon can pump ships from lots of small yards and borg can go strait for cube or maybe even 2 of them. also base rush is very easy . (base rush - inmediately build bigest base very close to your oponent home with intent of cripleing economy and quickly pushing with attack.) this resource thing aplies for multiracestart too.

didnt noticed any ships unbalance, just lots of missing tooltips...

Still good job ! needs some refinement for multiplayer.
posted on March 24th, 2017, 7:58 pm
StarMightyMaster4455 wrote:I can't say waiting on a team game as playing VS AI don't tell you to much will you be doing update to this mod like added tooltips to ship and what not?

I think there maybe some team game going this weekend if so i can let you know what i think it's all about if the 8 race are balance for 2v2 3v3 etc if there not it make it much less fun.

Not seeing your build time ship cost ect so really can't tell you what like but the mod look nice

its fairly balanced the cardassian and Breen ships weapons, hull hit points and shields are identifical to other factions. For example, the galor and keldon class ships are identical with the galaxy and sovereign class of the federation
posted on March 24th, 2017, 8:16 pm
StarMightyMaster4455 wrote:I can't say waiting on a team game as playing VS AI don't tell you to much will you be doing update to this mod like added tooltips to ship and what not?

Really? I never saw on the boards here that people are planning to play multiplayer
posted on March 25th, 2017, 8:45 am
Great mod, Picard456. Congratulations.

I managed to put your Dominion War Mod into the Fleet Operations----Data---Mods folder.

Download link:
https://mega.nz/#!A9sQALBY!Iv-rFOqKeyEMlqqMdeiyLNMviIxRDnTJ1k5LKXBAzks

Everything works just fine, but before you start the mod, there is a sign that mod is "Out of date".

I really cannot do anything with that, but the mod works just fine.

There is already 40 downloads of that game mod. People still playing and modding this Fleet Operations game.
posted on March 26th, 2017, 2:16 am
Mind if i tweak and polish it a bit? i can share with you my modifications and you can see if you want to include them.
posted on March 26th, 2017, 5:18 am
Bam920 wrote:Mind if i tweak and polish it a bit? i can share with you my modifications and you can see if you want to include them.

be my quest, what are you thinking about changing?
posted on March 26th, 2017, 5:21 am
Changing the stock screen, music maybe avatars for cardassian and breen
posted on March 26th, 2017, 8:32 am
Last edited by miklosgo on March 26th, 2017, 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Species 8472 were added to your Dominion War Mod.
I don't erased anything from your mod, just added the Species 8472.
Here you can see some fighting scenes between the Breen and Species 8472.

I'm thinking to add the Vulcan race to your Dominion War Mod. I already added the Vulcan space stations, Vulcan ships remains to be added. I hope to can add the Vulcans too.

Attachments

species3.jpg
species3.jpg (73.85 KiB) Viewed 674 times
species2.jpg
species2.jpg (80.35 KiB) Viewed 674 times
species1.jpg
species1.jpg (77.25 KiB) Viewed 674 times
posted on March 26th, 2017, 8:55 am
Species 8472 Vs Cardassians

Attachments

species6.jpg
species6.jpg (94.83 KiB) Viewed 670 times