Borg Space

Share your Fleet Operations maps here and share them with other users.
1, 2, 3, 4
posted on October 27th, 2010, 12:16 am
Last edited by 086gf on October 27th, 2010, 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
These wont all fit in one post so here are more.

Dominion = bad
Federation = good

Attachments

borgspaceresults005.jpg
borgspaceresults006.jpg
borgspaceresults007.jpg
borgspaceresults008.jpg
posted on October 27th, 2010, 12:20 am
Here are the last four shots.

This map is in every way better than the old layout. I don't have to cheat to win everytime now lol.

Attachments

borgspaceresults009.jpg
borgspaceresults010.jpg
borgspaceresults011.jpg
borgspaceresults012.jpg
posted on October 27th, 2010, 12:03 pm
lol 2 ais had a breen battle proto with the highest combat effectiveness
posted on November 7th, 2010, 9:37 pm
The next update will have the Borg turrets guarding against the team on the right instead of the left.  Forcing the team on the left to use more resources taking out the turrets.  Also, it's now too easy to defeat the Borg, so I'm going to try to make it more of a challenge without making them overpowered.
posted on November 11th, 2010, 3:52 pm
Last edited by TChapman500 on November 11th, 2010, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Okay, I've started an update that will use MMM to add the Borg units.  It will place the Graviton relays, Assimilation Matrix, Assembly Nodes, a few cubes to defend the bases, and a few detectors for scouting.

This will make it so that the Borg units do not have shields.  Check out my site in the Fleet-Ops section of the forums to see my progress and to help me test the map.

Update:  I'm also taking suggestions on where to put the Borg units and how many.  Like the graviton relays.  Which team should they block?
posted on December 8th, 2010, 3:38 pm
I lost the Borg Space map.

I've started over and I have an idea on how to prevent out-of-sync errors.  Instead of using MMM to add the Borg units, I'll simply use MMM to deactivate the Borg shields.

Also, I'm thinking of making this a 6-player map instead of a 7-player map.  That way, it'll be easier to balance the map that way.  I'm also thinking of using MMM to upgrade the Borg bases to make them harder to destroy.  Any bases that the Borg build may automatically be upgraded.  And the Borg will attack Feregni vessels.

I'm thinking of making the starting resource set a 2-Dilithium, 1-Tritanium set.  Then the standard 1-Dilithium, 1-Tritanium pair for the first and second expansions.  After the second expansion, there will be lone Dilithium or Tritanium resources scattered throughout the map.
posted on December 8th, 2010, 6:32 pm
That sounds like a good plan. :thumbsup:
posted on December 11th, 2010, 8:43 pm
Okay, the map is complete, but MMM doesn't support setting the maximum shields to 0.
posted on December 11th, 2010, 9:20 pm
TCR_500 wrote:Okay, the map is complete, but MMM doesn't support setting the maximum shields to 0.

The crowd throws rotten food at Megadroid!

(Just added it now, will be in next version)
posted on December 11th, 2010, 9:31 pm
Okay.
1, 2, 3, 4