List of awesome youtube replays

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
1 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154
posted on June 6th, 2013, 6:50 am
Nice commentaries dom. always loved your style.
posted on June 6th, 2013, 7:14 am
Always loved? Doms only done guest commentaries before... but never with me... :(
posted on June 6th, 2013, 3:04 pm
Styer Crisis wrote:Nice commentaries dom. always loved your style.

But you don't love mine? :(

ray320 wrote:Always loved? Doms only done guest commentaries before... but never with me... :(

I'm sure if you ask him then he would, just need to be on at the right time. By the way Ray I was watching yours last nights to see how I can improve on my commentating (yes i think you are good) and wondered who made your intro for you? Was it FunnyStuffPictures?
posted on June 6th, 2013, 3:23 pm
Puh, the last two commentaries (one isn't up yet..) were Mark carrying the shoutcast, me drifting in and out of wakefulness :lol: I need more sleep :(

Yes, of course I'd be willing to do commentaries with others :)
posted on June 6th, 2013, 3:38 pm
Dominus_Noctis wrote:Puh, the last two commentaries (one isn't up yet..) were Mark carrying the shoutcast, me drifting in and out of wakefulness :lol: I need more sleep :(

If you need more sleep, how do you think I feel? Though I wouldn't say I carry them at all, more but in when I feel like it and carry the interviews grumpy dom.
posted on June 6th, 2013, 7:26 pm
Defiant as Martok Klingon
vs.
Wolf as Puretech Dominion

Map: Convergence by Dominus_Noctis

Commentators: Dominus_Noctis, RedManMark

Video Database

That's it for the sleepy ones :)
posted on June 7th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Where is the Convergence map available for download? Indeed, is there a standard set of maps available somewhere for downloading? And don't say Teamspeak, as I've tried and failed before to get that to work.
posted on June 8th, 2013, 5:23 am
Hi MadHatter - you can grab the preliminary version of Convergence from the Inner Map Maker newspost or this link :) .

If Teamspeak isn't working, it's possible you haven't been made a member - contact any technician and have them add you :) .
posted on June 8th, 2013, 6:15 am
Thanks for the link for the download!

I've been able to get onto TeamSpeak in the past, but I've not tried since I reinstalled this machine. I was more referring to downloading maps via the TeamSpeak channel; I got the impression there was a bot there which let people get maps, but nothing ever happened with it for me.
posted on June 8th, 2013, 11:38 am
I have asked dom mark... :(

Yeah its funny, he made it 2 years ago I think, back when I had my other channel and more then the two? videos I have now...

Give me another week. Then ill have all the time in the world to do replays, and upload the 3 or 4 ive got in cold storage. If i make it through this week, lol.
posted on June 8th, 2013, 8:25 pm
ray320 wrote:Always loved? Doms only done guest commentaries before... but never with me... :(

Didn't dom also do Guest comentaries during the Spring 2011 tourney?

Note: Personal Style still present in guest comentaries

Edit: 666 post ftw

Also, Hi everyone :D
posted on June 9th, 2013, 10:53 pm
Sorry for this really late post.

Defiant as Dominion
v.s.
Wolf as Dominion

Map: Duel II

Commentators: Dominus_Noctis, RedManMark, Destroyer92 (Mic not recorded)

Enjoy.
posted on June 20th, 2013, 5:56 am
Last edited by TheWolf on June 20th, 2013, 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey all, I've seen a bunch of new players logging into tunggle lately, so on a slow evening I went ahead and recorded a couple of instructional vids - you know, demonstrating some common builds from the strategy pages of fleetops.net.

The first two are fed v dominion and about 12 minutes long, just to show the start and transition to mid-game. If people find these useful, let me know, and I'll demonstrate more from the guides.

1st: Federation Warp-in rush (The proper way!).

http://youtu.be/BC2F3CWMqH0

http://youtu.be/vqFr0xulk58

For both the map is convergence which is a new 2 player map that masquerades as a 3 player.
posted on June 20th, 2013, 6:31 am
And for something a bit more traditional...

Here is Star Master Prodigy (aka Mighty Master) versus Edinator77.

Eddy is a new player to fleetops so lets make him feel more welcome than Star did with this bug rush.

http://youtu.be/lfuVJuFnKi4

The map is another new map called Frozen Sun. If the map maker is around, can I request that you adjust the asteroids on the right? It seems that the top right player has a lengthier journey to their expansions and the contested expansion than the bottom left player.
posted on June 20th, 2013, 1:26 pm
I'm around and have heard your concern and will adjust it. Thank you for the feedback :)
1 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154