List of awesome youtube replays

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151 ... 154
posted on December 2nd, 2012, 5:29 pm
Equinox1701e wrote:Unfortunately I have to agree Tchap, just not enough "comment" in the commentary.

Still, at least there are some being posted.
posted on December 2nd, 2012, 6:03 pm
MadHatter wrote:
Equinox1701e wrote:Unfortunately I have to agree Tchap, just not enough "comment" in the commentary.

Still, at least there are some being posted.

True that, I dont intend to discourage you Tchap, great that people are doing these things. Keep at it! :thumbsup:
posted on December 2nd, 2012, 6:55 pm
I was trying to commentate and play at the same time and that's probably why there wasn't much of a commentary. But at least the tests proved helpful for me.
posted on December 4th, 2012, 12:04 am
Yeah indeed it did work, I suppose its pretty hard to comment while your playing since you only have your own perspective on things as well as you're focusing on playing.
posted on December 7th, 2012, 2:19 am
Hello boys and girls!
As you already noticed, i was doing some replays recently... I intend to keep that up, with cca. one replay every week ( +- ). For that reason i prepared a youtube playlist. You can find all my replays there. Hope you will enjoy them ;)
(btw: i will be uploading mostly in mondays)
Ps: i will be posting the replays here also

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 2A-Exx3kes
posted on December 7th, 2012, 5:12 pm
ahahahah. you deleted the club "therapy" videos on your channel :P
posted on December 8th, 2012, 10:48 am
Arash8472 wrote:ahahahah. you deleted the club "therapy" videos on your channel :P

I did not :D i just moved them into another playlist ;)
posted on December 8th, 2012, 11:52 am
Hey drone, you're really gonna need to lower the effects volume, because I could not hear you speak during the fight itself.
posted on December 8th, 2012, 12:57 pm
Defiant74205 as Klingon
M0llari as Klingon
vs.
MHN as Federation
Grundi as Romulan

Very nice match on the Hell´s Kitchen map.
ps: thx for your comments, i really could use some input :D

Commentators: Drone971
posted on December 8th, 2012, 3:37 pm
Quite good commentary, some small mistakes like: "intrepid medium range" but it is not a big deal.
Not "ultra high level" game but entertaining at least, it was also nice to see some brelZ in action! :D

If you want to improve, I suggest to try to memorize the names of the special weapons, ships, avatars etc. a little bit more accurate. But all in all, thanks for the effort! Nice to see somebody putting time to make commentaries!

Keem 'em coming! ;)

One thing: I might bee a little bit old-fashioned, but when you suggested to put a scout to follow a cloaked fleet, I was: Erm, is that not considered to be a cheat by the community!? :sweatdrop:
posted on December 8th, 2012, 3:49 pm
Hey Drone Gründi here :)
Nice Jobe with the replay. Great to see that you are doing this passionately.

Now for input:

+
I have to say that I really like how you try to capture the starting build and expansions of the players.
Also the highlighting of ranks and special tech of the ships provides the viewer with valuable information.
It it a good break between battles/raids in quieter phases of the game.

-
On the other hand it is partially difficult to understand you, because of the loud volume of the gamesounds.
This is especially true in larger fleet battles were I had to crank up my speakers to hear you.

Some small things that are optional:

Additionally to the ingamecommentary you could do a little segment before the game where you could tell us a bit about the details of the actual map. Expnasion locations, Nebulas, Asteriodfields, Starting Points etc.
Hell's Kitchen for starters is a bit different then others, cause there are much expansion possibilities with "hidden" moons even. But then again they are all over the place which makes it harder to defend against raids.
You could do a little 1-2 minute video about it and put it up front before your replays. Since maps don't change you could use them for future matches, too.

A neat tiny thing would also be a small statement (1-3 sentences) from each player what build they tried and how they wanted to win or why they think they've won/lost. Best placed at the end of the video to avoid spoilers ;)

But realistically this is not all to relevant. More like a nice addition.
posted on December 8th, 2012, 5:13 pm
Thx ;) :D i will make a few adjustments to the sound settings, its really pain in the ***. I am also in process of making some summary notes about races, avatars and ships, but i will also include descritions of some common maps. Thx guys, i really apriciate your input in this, cuz i am newbie myself, and also my english could use some more practice too :D :sweatdrop:
posted on December 8th, 2012, 5:49 pm
Just like to say in the replay i did have ac on but i was letting drone see what i was typing :)
posted on January 1st, 2013, 5:59 am
I just hope no one recorded my first two matches. They are so embarrassing as I get my ass kicked.

I can still feel the pain...
posted on January 13th, 2013, 12:51 pm
Milo as Romulan
Shadow as Klingon
Tiger as Dominion
vs.
Pavel as Borg
Gkar as Romulan
M0llari as Romulan

Match on the Binary Protostars map.

Commentators: Drone971
1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151 ... 154