List of awesome youtube replays

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154
posted on June 20th, 2013, 10:06 pm
Thanks Beki. I'll look forward to playing the new version.

Here is the third in my instructional series. The dreaded SPAM!! Officially I disapprove of spamming, but it is a way to start a game, so here is a demonstration. I use dominion for this one because I can not condone the pathetic federation spam when you have such wonderful rushes and expansions that work so much more effectively.

So here is the revenge of the Dominion against some pathetic Federation AI.

http://youtu.be/cgLyn3lDjak
posted on September 13th, 2013, 10:03 pm
Tryptic as Puretech Dominion

Map: Duel II by Boggz

Commentators: Tryptic

Video Database

I'm back! I want to start focusing on specific build strategies in my recordings, and hopefully start up a discussion on the best starting builds for the various races and how they interact with each other. I recorded this the day before I got internet, to demonstrate the build I'm going to be using myself for a while. I have several games against humans that will be up later tonight.
posted on September 13th, 2013, 10:31 pm
Tryptic as Puretech Dominion
vs.
LordQ as TaQ'roja Klingon

Map: Duel II by Boggz

Video Database

Technically the third game I played against LordQ using this strategy, but the first one I recorded. Let me know what you guys think I (or he) should have done differently.
posted on September 16th, 2013, 7:09 pm
Thank you for the replays!
posted on February 11th, 2014, 11:52 am
Last night, three absolute newcomers to commentating have recorded a small Best of Three series between Old Time Pro and Mighty Master (aka. Star Master Prodigy). The games were intense and featured a lot of rarely seen high-risk strategies, so I hope you'll enjoy them.

Best of Three - Game 1

Old_Time_Pro as Optimize Borg
vs.
Mighty Master as Martok Klingon

Best of Three - Game 2

Old_Time_Pro as TaQ'roja Klingon
vs.
Mighty Master as Helev Romulan

Best of Three - Game 3

Old_Time_Pro as Optimize Borg
vs.
Mighty Master as Assimilate Borg

All Games on Duel II by Boggz,
Commentated by Beki RM-108, Nuukov and _Zap_

I have no idea how to get them on the Video database. Also, does somebody know how to make the mouse cursor show with fraps?
posted on February 12th, 2014, 12:34 am
So OTP wins as opti borg on DUEL II vs. random, and loses the one he doesn't play his favorite... what a surprise :rolleyes:
posted on February 12th, 2014, 3:51 pm
Cool mini tournament! Start with Assimilators that was a bold strategy, sadly it didn't pay off :thumbsup:
posted on April 14th, 2014, 8:48 pm
posted on April 14th, 2014, 10:11 pm
Good replay -- thank you!
posted on June 6th, 2014, 4:42 am
Cool replays if I could I would wanna join in a recorded game although id get a beating it would still be fun. Also the commentaters could tell me what im doing wrong :D
posted on December 15th, 2015, 8:08 am
Just a quick announcement, you guys. I'm entering the final stage of coding Tryptic's Mod, so on Friday of this week I'll be on Tunngle for testing/recording some games. If you're interested, all you need to do is show up :thumbsup:

Note that I'm currently in an eastern time zone, so my "Friday" is actually Thursday night for people in the US. And my Friday night is more like Friday afternoon for European players.

Don't forget, people who show up for playtesting will be rewarded with a ship name in the final version of Tryptic's Mod :woot:
posted on December 15th, 2015, 8:53 am
:woot: on my way....
posted on May 7th, 2016, 9:35 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjQVhNgGPE8

First time posting in a long time!

This isn't a game replay, it's a modding replay, showing how I redid the Klingon AI for Tryptic's Mod
posted on May 8th, 2016, 7:58 am
Hey Tryptic,

wow! Awesome video!
I just have to say it again: I love what you have done wih your mod and I am really looking forward for the "final" version!

May I ask if you can sent me your current version with the adhanced AI? I would like to test it, especially the new Dominion and Federation early game...

Thx :)

Keep up your awesome work!!!
posted on September 5th, 2016, 3:59 pm
This 3v3 game was a few months ago, but well worth the wait. Hope you guys enjoy!

Zap as Puretech Dominion
Nesi as Risner Federation
Star Master Prodigy as Optimize Borg
vs.
Shadow as Helev Romulan
Gary as Puretech Dominion
Pavel as Risner Federation

Map: The Final Frontier II by Boggz

Video Database

Youtube
1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154