armada 2 keeps asking for cs

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
posted on November 23rd, 2017, 7:07 am
hey guys ive downloaded armada 2. but everytime i click on single player it asks to insert armada 2 cd. how do i get around this? thanx.
posted on November 23rd, 2017, 12:11 pm
I don't believe we're in the habit of encouraging or giving assistance to people who pirate the game
posted on November 24th, 2017, 1:36 pm
umi707 wrote:hey guys ive downloaded armada 2. but everytime i click on single player it asks to insert armada 2 cd. how do i get around this? thanx.

You need the nocd patch, its a simple exe you add to the fleet ops folder then direct the install to that location, it cant be posted on this forum for copyright reasons but its easy to find with a google search.

Squire James wrote:I don't believe we're in the habit of encouraging or giving assistance to people who pirate the game

Not everyone that uses the nocd patch is a pirate, i own 2 copys of armada 2. One copy got lost over time as iv moved home countless times since i bought it over a decade ago and the other came with armada 1 as well and the cd cracked in half when i tried to remove it from the case which was very tight. We do not presume to judge people on this forum either so change your attitude.
posted on November 24th, 2017, 1:49 pm
The OP says they've just downloaded it. Don't get uppity at me for trying to ensure the forum isn't shut down for encouraging piracy. Adjust your own attitude, Mr 5 post wonder.
posted on November 24th, 2017, 2:28 pm
Squire James wrote:The OP says they've just downloaded it. Don't get uppity at me for trying to ensure the forum isn't shut down for encouraging piracy. Adjust your own attitude, Mr 5 post wonder.

Could be that he doesnt understand the process you wouldnt know that because you tried to shut him down so no wonder this place is dead with people like you around. Its also an old game that isnt even on the market anymore so the only way this forum and playerbase could continue is if some does pirate it.
The forum cant be shut down for that theres nothing illegal going on, as long as the forum doesnt host or post links to illegal software the forum is safe so climb off your high horse and fix that attitude of yours. So you think you're better than other forum members because of your post count? the arrogance is strong with you isnt it maybe its time you took a long hard look at yourself.
posted on November 24th, 2017, 3:46 pm
More uppitness from you. Nothing in my first post was arrogant or insulting. I'm tired of dealing with you. Go insult someone else or I shall get the admin involved.
posted on November 25th, 2017, 12:12 am
Last edited by Shadow24 on November 25th, 2017, 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
James, as i am reading this, you are offencive and plane rude. Involve who ever you like. But realy check your attitude man. And to explain to you Mr 700 posts, i called you by name first , to call you Mr. 700 posts is rude and offencive. So pls James think before you open your mouth. Also , how dare you judge people be number of the posts, cant you see how ridiculouse you sound ? You make me wonder how old are you ? Shame.
posted on November 25th, 2017, 12:24 am
All I said was that we don't support piracy here, and I get abuse from the pair of you. I should not have responded with mockery, but when someone who has been here 2 minutes tells me what we do and don't do here, it gets laughable.

Again, nothing I said warranted the response I got, nor do i appreciate being insulted and chastised by you. I was neither offensive nor rude, and there was absolutely no reason for you to post here. The matter is resolved. OP got his answer. Let's leave it be.
posted on November 25th, 2017, 12:42 am
You consider my post abuse, you use phrase "pair of you", you suppress my right to read a forum thread and respond as i want or i feel. Yea the matter is closed.
posted on November 25th, 2017, 12:50 am
I dare to post little more , here are some links where you can read about your problem Umi707...

https://www.fleetops.net/forums/general ... tions-6429

and

https://www.fleetops.net/forums/technic ... es#p198027
posted on November 30th, 2017, 11:35 pm
Squire James wrote:All I said was that we don't support piracy here, and I get abuse from the pair of you. I should not have responded with mockery, but when someone who has been here 2 minutes tells me what we do and don't do here, it gets laughable.

Again, nothing I said warranted the response I got, nor do i appreciate being insulted and chastised by you. I was neither offensive nor rude, and there was absolutely no reason for you to post here. The matter is resolved. OP got his answer. Let's leave it be.

I have been here a hell of alot longer than you have you arrogant child, i lost my account when the forum made the switch. Not that this should matter anyway. Sort your attitude out its disgusting.
The only reason i left it after you started crying is a mod would only close the topic or potentially delete it and that would only hurt the OP and his quest to get the game working. Also shadow did not abuse you he was critical of your attitude which stinks so get over it.

https://www.fleetops.net/forums/members/2918

Before you point out the date i had an account before that one as well.