Most Powerful Race

What's your favourite episode? How is romulan ale brewed? - Star Trek in general :-)

Question: Which race has the most powerful armada?

Total votes: 33
Romuleans2 votes (6%)
Cardassians1 votes (3%)
Borg15 votes (45%)
Species 84728 votes (24%)
Federation2 votes (6%)
Klingon1 votes (3%)
Other4 votes (12%)
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8
posted on February 2nd, 2005, 4:00 pm
Which race out of these or others, do you think is the bast, and why?
posted on February 2nd, 2005, 4:02 pm
Q is all pawerfull.
posted on February 2nd, 2005, 4:19 pm
Q is one evil SoB, but also very powerful. But for now I would stick with the other races that can't control the universe. I picked Romulans because i'm obligated to do so, and I think they have a good chance against other races.
posted on February 2nd, 2005, 4:53 pm
Last edited by Anonymous on February 2nd, 2005, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I thought about voting Cardassian, but they were annihilated. I would have been also obligated to vote Klingon, but my choice for now is the Dominion because I just wanted to add another choice for everyone else to consider. You could say that I am writing-in another choice. B) The Jem'hadar do have some very powerful ships including the bug fighter and the massive beast known as the dreadnought.
posted on February 2nd, 2005, 5:08 pm
voted for the species 8472.. cause remember their ships. the lil fregate of them killed a cube with one shot. and they got thousands of them.
posted on February 2nd, 2005, 7:19 pm
some one voted Romuleans thats funny if a fleet of borg cubs or 8472 bio ships atacked the star empier that whood not be abul to fite tham off. the romulans and the feds are about evin in pawer can controle.
posted on February 2nd, 2005, 9:00 pm
Yeah ewm your post didn't make too much sense...
posted on February 3rd, 2005, 12:17 am
Well lets face it none of the Alpha quadrant/ beta/ gamma would be a match for what seems to be the much older species within the Delta quadrant. so my bet is on either the borg or species 8472 even in the fleetops timeline, all other species in the alpha/beta/gamma area are still recorvering from the largest war ever
posted on February 3rd, 2005, 2:57 am
This isn't about whos the most powerful, chinmaya just asks which one you thought was best.
posted on February 3rd, 2005, 3:00 am
This one's a no-brainer guys 8472 can easily annihilate every species in the galaxy if they want to. The more interesting question (to me) is which race has the most interesting technology (Romulan without a doubt) and most powerful idea for existence (go Federation!) Who among us if given the choice wouldn't choose to serve in Starfleet versus the Klingon or Romulan or whatever fleets?
posted on February 3rd, 2005, 8:16 am
I say the borg.

Species 8472 are strong indeed but they have developed counter-measures against them and no longer pose a serious threat :)

My second choice would be the dominion, seeing how they nearly destroyed all the mayor alpha races(klingons, feds, romulans), they would have destroyed them if it wasnt for some unfortunate events(the whole armada wanished, cardassian traitory,....)

Then third the feds, then klingons than romulans.

Thats considering the strenght :)
posted on February 3rd, 2005, 2:29 pm
romulans are stronger than the klingons rit naw. the have ben declining sin kitomer in strinth and from a lot of wars. i think that the romulans cude esaly over pawer tham naw.

and if you look at the amawnt of space controled by the romulans its huge mached only by the fedaration if that.
posted on February 3rd, 2005, 3:39 pm
Romulans also suffered huge losses during the dominion war, so I think that in strenght they are abou equal :)

But in the war I think klingons would win, sue to their fighting spirit and they have Martok, one of the heroes of the dominion war on their side :)
posted on February 3rd, 2005, 8:14 pm
Klingons lost 2/3s of their fleet in Dom war compared to 1/3 of the Romulan fleet, mostly due to suicide runs and not running when the battle was lost. So the Romulans would indeed have the upper hand in a Klingon/Romulan war.
posted on February 3rd, 2005, 11:12 pm
Yep right after the Dom war the Romulans were much more powerful than the klinks. Yes Baron I'm sure Martok would die a glorious death indeed, but it wouldn't change much.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8