Best Trek Movie

What's your favourite episode? How is romulan ale brewed? - Star Trek in general :-)

Question: What is the best Trek Movie?

Total votes: 24
X -(10)- Nemesis1 votes (4%)
IX - (9)- Insurection0 votes (0%)
VIII -(8)- First Contact - "Asimilate this!"14 votes (58%)
VII -(7)- Generations0 votes (0%)
VI -(6)- The Undiscoverd Country5 votes (21%)
V -(5)- The Final Frontier - "Why does God need a starship?"0 votes (0%)
IV -(4)- The Voyage Home1 votes (4%)
III -(3)- The Search For Spock0 votes (0%)
II -(2)- The Wrath Of Kahn - "KAHHHHHHHN!"2 votes (8%)
I -(1)- The Motion Picture1 votes (4%)
1, 2
posted on March 18th, 2005, 5:11 am
I say First Contact, PREPARE FOR RAMMING SPEED!
posted on March 18th, 2005, 5:15 am
I agree, First Contact is THE best.
posted on March 18th, 2005, 2:21 pm
I've only seen First Contact, Insurrection and Nemesis, but I've heard enough about Captain Kirk and seen enough crappy TOS on TV to vote for First Contact all the way.
posted on March 18th, 2005, 6:40 pm
Last edited by KL0K on March 18th, 2005, 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fo real.. i loved the first 3 movies as well. but i was much younger and the effects are just totaly trash from this yrs point of view. the plot was really good in each one of them, but its nothin i could watch seriously now. i would start laughin at each effect. :lol:

inserection and generations... i never liked these 2 movies.. the story was bad.. and not much effects and everything... they were jus borin for me..
.oO( same for 4, 5, 6... )

nemesis had some good potential, but i think the storry n fights were way to short to turn it into a blockbuster. bad director or writer, i dunno whichones fault it was... but it could have been better.

so my vote goes to:
first contact.
the plot was good. i liked episodes with the borg involved... so theres not really a choice for me..
"im the beginning, and the end... the one whos many.." :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg:

.oO( i had that sentence as a windows sound when i shut down the comp over yrs :D )
posted on March 18th, 2005, 8:29 pm
The first 3 movies sucked ass except for Kahhhhhhhhhn!
4 was hilarious.
5 sucked (shatner directed I belive)
6 was prety damnd good Target that explosion and fire!
7 meh
8 was awsome the borg are leet
9 was (okay) the story was week but Worf with the bad ass gun!
10 weak story cool efects could ahve been alot better.
posted on March 18th, 2005, 8:43 pm
Wrath of Kahn pwns j00 all!
posted on March 18th, 2005, 10:56 pm
Last edited by ewm90 on March 18th, 2005, 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Insurection
i think pecrade took a hit of exisy be for the movie Insurection shood be caled INeretion with pecard faling in-love awww makes me wont to criy.... ok i am over that. and data was on pot the hole time did not know androdes cood get hi untill i wached that movie.

Nemesis
had good speshal efects. but whay did thay go off and kill data i gess thay thot it whood bring in fanes to kill off one of the bigest stars. and whats the delo with the doon bugy and haw in god green earth did it jump in to a sutal craft i was exspeting it to keep going out the frunt of the shutal craft.

First Contact
that waas the best one i think so far untill i felt like ruing and thowe up in the back of the stage after that borg orgy, i still have nite mares of a borg qween coming to rape me in the midal of the nite.

Generations
prity bad. thay had to have the ncc 1701-d be kiled by a rusting old retiered klingon bard of pray. and thay thay brot back shatner as kerk how was having some sorta mid life crises in the nexsis and than kill him realy stup whay.

thay need a nuther block buster like ferst contact. wich was my vote.
posted on March 19th, 2005, 4:42 am
i still have nite mares of a borg qween coming to rape me in the midal of the nite.

Dude ... I mean, dude it's OK, she's gone, vaporized in plasma. Besides, you're not an android with the Enterprise security codes stored in your head, so I think you're pretty safe from Borg rapage.
posted on March 19th, 2005, 5:24 am
Last edited by ewm90 on March 19th, 2005, 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
thats trow i never thot about that. i feel much beter.

naw we just gota get hard dugs abuse out of star trek and get star trek back on cores.

---------------------------------------------------

thay see haw much popularity thay get with the borg i wish thay whood stop making tham look week like thay did in voager. and make tham a huge thret agin and make a nuther move about tham.
posted on March 19th, 2005, 1:38 pm
I voted for first contact, but I liked Nemesis too :)

Generations and insurrection didnt have a good story.
posted on March 19th, 2005, 5:15 pm
1.FC
2.Kahn
3.Voyage Home
4.Undiscovred Country
5.Nemesis
posted on March 19th, 2005, 6:04 pm
Definately Star Trek VI, I loved that moive so much.
posted on March 19th, 2005, 6:04 pm
War addicts... :rolleyes:

My List

1. TUC
2. Insurrection
3. FC
4. TWOK
10. Nemesis

PS: I liked The Final Frontier for the Kirk, Spock, Bones part, but the main story was weird.
posted on March 19th, 2005, 7:11 pm
I liked the part where scoty resuces them and when there in the shaft.
posted on March 19th, 2005, 8:57 pm
"I know this ship like the back of my hand!"

BONG!

:D
1, 2