Formation Of A Klingon Only Clan.

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
1, 2, 3, 4
posted on September 30th, 2004, 12:43 pm
Wanna create a clan omega?

I love to play Federation, if you play klingon then it would be logical to join forces ;)
posted on September 30th, 2004, 12:54 pm
Sounds like a plan, join the fo chat or add me to msn my address is under my profile and we can throw out some ideas.
posted on September 30th, 2004, 1:14 pm
added you, mine is paul.dehaan@chello.nl
posted on September 30th, 2004, 8:45 pm
yo, doesnt any one want to form and co-lead the a klingon clan with me? I would join forces with the honorable feds, but not the unholsem pt'aqs known as romulans. ^_^
I do like the idea of a fed and klingon clan though... like i could run the klingon side and someone could lead the fed side. If you feel im not a good choice for leader than show me who you think is better adn i will decide for i am rational and can tell when i am beaten, even through my enormous ego. :P
NieKnight
posted on October 1st, 2004, 7:01 pm
added you, mine is paul.dehaan@chello.nl

careful don't but your email like that, email harverster will use it and spa,m you like f***!!!, it happend to a frined of mine.
posted on October 2nd, 2004, 12:09 am
you shood hold your toung you...klingon
posted on October 2nd, 2004, 2:14 pm
Silence Romulan coward, i'll concider forming a Klingon/Federation clan with anyone who is interested, the klingons and feds are allies anyway so it makes sense :)
posted on October 2nd, 2004, 9:15 pm
Today is a good day to die, wait no it isn't; got a dental at 3. :P This sounds like a plan do you use an IM if so which i am a yahoo freak monkey. :lol: this will be glorious! look forward to establishing contact.
-Kavrot, Chancellor of the Klingon Empire.
(me, YAY!)
NieKnight
posted on October 2nd, 2004, 10:17 pm
hey why don't you just set up a channel on game surge and use it for that?
posted on October 3rd, 2004, 1:41 pm
hmmm, explain to me this 'gamesurge' contraption!( :P )
posted on October 3rd, 2004, 6:27 pm
hm you klingons have fooled your self into thinking we are week well yopu may continune to think that but as we say on earth salv sa-la-v
NieKnight
posted on October 3rd, 2004, 10:09 pm
right never heared of it, and this gamesurge is basicly the place where the fo chat room is, just google game surge or if you join the fleet ops chat type "/join #help" (minus ") and get help in there.
posted on October 5th, 2004, 11:01 pm
at least we can spell :P
posted on October 6th, 2004, 11:58 pm
WILL! ITS ME CHARLIE! or so they say.
I can setup a gamesurge chan 4 u. I already have setup one! (#qdf) IDLE NOW!
just call me man!

and btw i cant spell shinzon (I IS SHINZOR!)
posted on October 7th, 2004, 10:53 am
Wow clans r sooooo different from the HL:NS world. In that community it is not clan forum wars, its clan vs clan scrimz and such. Maybe there needs to be more playin and less talkin. Runnin a clan is not hard at tol. I run a clan w/ bout 20 ppl give or take. Some decisions r hard but just keep moral up and winnin up and ur golden! Perhaps I will make a guild! anyone who wished to join may do so! just add -GsM to the end of ur name. A guild is not a clan btw. I think u guys may already know this.
1, 2, 3, 4