Formation Of A Klingon Only Clan.

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
1, 2, 3, 4
posted on September 28th, 2004, 11:36 pm
If your intrested in a klingon clan i got permission from cario1 to form one. I am no-longer affiliated with RFO my name just needs to be changed. :D :ph34r:
posted on September 28th, 2004, 11:58 pm
kk ill remove you from my orums
posted on September 29th, 2004, 12:44 am
Good decision.
posted on September 29th, 2004, 2:21 am
One piece of advice, better create Klingon fan group.
Because lots of us have bad clan experience...
posted on September 29th, 2004, 6:47 am
Moved to Online Gaming

Detektor
posted on September 29th, 2004, 4:11 pm
Last edited by The Black Baron on September 29th, 2004, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Well if u want create a clan create one, but clans are all about forum fights :S, so if u like that u'll be perfect for a clan leader :D
NieKnight
posted on September 29th, 2004, 6:35 pm
hey if you are going to fight wiyth rfo please just arrange online games here and have forum wars in a different forum please.
posted on September 29th, 2004, 8:14 pm
or, you can LIGHTEN UP
posted on September 29th, 2004, 9:14 pm
actualy i asked him to create a clan their will not be (much) mighting hopefully but RFO needs an enmy or an ally my bro nic will be happy to join he is Gunner #2 (like in startrek 3 ya know the first gunner got killed and the other probly was blown up) plus chromeoan go and FU*K your self so you dont like clans and if you dont THEN STOP MEDELING IN THEM i do thany you for the first clan form but you agression is un called for RFOis very big and if you want 12 or 13 people on your back then just leave us all alone and stop medling as for pretor diffiant Rfo has changed the domion war ( :lol: ) we had was because the domion (aka the black berron aka the changeling or somethin) in my eyes insulted the romuland before RFO was to your dislicing so if you still dont like us then fine it is your choice and as I said earler just sotp tryang to get RFO to dis band or become Un popular
NieKnight
posted on September 29th, 2004, 9:16 pm
right 13 people on my back, what you going to do beat me up, send virus? break the rules and risk being banned from the fo site? i have nothing against clans i just don't want forum wars like we did on both forpg and fo site.
posted on September 29th, 2004, 9:22 pm
well it is not your buissness so stay out and ignore us you cant just live with us or the fighting that will not be taking place I Helped make the second klingon clan (I ONly suggested it
posted on September 29th, 2004, 10:17 pm
this world is really small can't we all get along? :wub:
posted on September 30th, 2004, 1:02 am
Last edited by Anonymous on September 30th, 2004, 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
WELL, YES OR NO? Romulans, STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE BORDER AND STAY OUT OF KLINGON AFFAIRS! ;) As far as a fan club or group im suprised there isn't one already. I love the klingons adn would do nearly anything to be one. adn please people can you work on your spelling? i have great difficulty reading your messages with their less than adequate spelling. I would love to lead a clan i do think of my self as a good leader, in D&D and Vampire Dark Ages roleplaying games, i usually lead even if im not the offical group leader, and people just follow. B) {ego inflating at a rampant pace}
posted on September 30th, 2004, 10:56 am
I'll join the side which RFO is enemies of.
posted on September 30th, 2004, 12:26 pm
Last edited by Omega on September 30th, 2004, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've toyed with the idea of forming a Klingon only clan myself, but persoanlly i'd prefer a clan of mixed races or even just alpha quadrant races united to fight Dominion and Borg Clans or any other race/faction that doesn't want to be apart of a larger clan.
1, 2, 3, 4