Fleet Operations 3.2.6

Announcements and news by us. Post comments about them here.
1, 2, 3
posted on December 18th, 2011, 11:20 pm
i know the major redo's have taken a hell of a lot of time to do and thay should be out very soon (Fingers crossed) so can i ask will you be working on a campaign for fleet ops or will the game always be a skirmish/online game as i would love to play a campaign designed for this game as the graphics are so amazing and the great ship designs would make a campaign so much better than any other star trek armada game 
posted on December 18th, 2011, 11:27 pm
After the multiplayer is done, a campaign is planned with an already prepared backstory. Multiplayer ain't even close to sorted yet, though.
posted on December 18th, 2011, 11:30 pm
To be honest how much more can be done to improve skirmish/multiplayer its almost top of the range for this type of rts game as it is
posted on December 18th, 2011, 11:36 pm
Ooh, that brings up a question that can hopefully be answered.  Are there going to be any changes to multiplayer in the next patch(s) not related to game content.  Any changes to how people connect, or any improvements/changes to oos issues, lag, communication, those sort of things?
posted on December 19th, 2011, 12:53 am
the dowloads are not reachable :(
posted on December 19th, 2011, 12:56 am
The server is currently down, please be patient :)
posted on December 19th, 2011, 12:57 am
Dominus_Noctis wrote:The server is currently down, please be patient :)

thx for quick info
xmas is close and i wanna play with my brother, so i can wait until friday :lol:
posted on December 21st, 2011, 7:19 am
ray320 wrote:Ooh, that brings up a question that can hopefully be answered.  Are there going to be any changes to multiplayer in the next patch(s) not related to game content.  Any changes to how people connect, or any improvements/changes to oos issues, lag, communication, those sort of things?

I would guess that the next REAL patch (i.e. not one made for technical purposes) will be nothing but that :).  It's been quite a while since a true "content" patch so I'm guessing the next will be for gameplay. :)
1, 2, 3