Fleet Operations 3.2.3

Announcements and news by us. Post comments about them here.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
posted on June 1st, 2011, 2:34 pm
Its built off of 3.2.2 sooo the most recent version before this newewst release. The mod itself works perfectly..im slowing integrating all of the FO features like fighters for the Akira and weapon and hull impacts and sod based weapons. (had to resize a couple of them so that they were a little smaller) But overall the mod is in perfect working order and runs smoothly with zero crashes thus far
posted on June 2nd, 2011, 7:08 am
Dominus_Noctis wrote:I am not knowledgeable enough to interpret most bug reports, but some one else will get back to you soon :)

Installing previous versions can be done in some instances, provided the coding is still up to date and compatible. Which version are you trying to install?

I was thinking of beta 2 or the PR, something old-school.
posted on June 2nd, 2011, 7:46 am
Well it would be possible to MAKE a mod that is basically the PR version. It'd take a bit of work, but it is certainly possible.
posted on June 7th, 2011, 4:35 pm
Yup, as Atlantis stated, it is certainly possible. You will need to find and replace all the old naming schemes for commands, as listed in the guide, and I think that about covers it. I believe that all the functions are the same otherwise :) . I don't recall any features other than those of the avatars being much different (and so I think avatar issues are the only ones that will cause any issues).
1, 2, 3, 4, 5