Fire for Effect

Announcements and news by us. Post comments about them here.
1, 2
posted on March 12th, 2008, 7:05 am
As always, absolutely stellar work. I'm looking forward to V3's release date...which I believe is currently set a month or two after Duke Nukem Forever comes out... :ermm:

pretty pictures amount to pretty pictures and a master piece is worth exactly the paper its painted on when it never sees the light of day.. :(
posted on March 12th, 2008, 1:06 pm
this is really stunning. Hope to see more  :thumbsup:
posted on March 26th, 2008, 10:57 pm
AtiK wrote:As always, absolutely stellar work. I'm looking forward to V3's release date...which I believe is currently set a month or two after Duke Nukem Forever comes out... :ermm:

pretty pictures amount to pretty pictures and a master piece is worth exactly the paper its painted on when it never sees the light of day.. :(

A tribute to one of the longer WIPs of the developing world. Probably been done over 9000 times before now, of course. Okay, no more memes for me.
Seriously, though these effects are beautiful and make me wish I had a better computer. That's the nice thing about long waits for games: plenty of time to upgrade.
Oh, and apparently Duke Nukem Forever is going to come out... eventually, even now. That's a fairly recent piece of game-stuff I edited there.
posted on March 31st, 2008, 9:07 pm
Great work guys. 

I was just looking around the site a bit, as I havent been here in awhile and noticed something.  Are there really only 5 of you working in spare time????????  Didnt there use to be more?

In any case its no wonder this project is  taking so long.  If you look at the credits of other games, they take half an hour or more to roll and they still take a year or three to produce.  Not that I like waiting, but I can understand how a project of this size could take awhile. 

Thanks for all the hard work,
Cant wait for V3 Full release. 
Maybe by christmas 08? 
posted on April 22nd, 2008, 1:34 pm
Great Work! 
The best Mod for Armada 2!
You guys need help from other modders to finish this project. Maybe you guys make a application Site or ask people on Armada2 Files.
posted on April 22nd, 2008, 8:55 pm
FO will never be finished, it will live on forever!!!  :sweatdrop:
Yeah, I know what you meant, but I doubt many people would be qualified to help.
posted on April 26th, 2008, 2:24 am
Something that i've noticed is that the people that are a part of the actual modding team are an incredibly mature, wise, and knowledgable group. I doubt that they would be able to find many other people that are going to be able to have the right qualities that they are looking for. There may be a few out there, but we should be thankful that we have such a gifted group of individuals that are willing to spend their spare time modding a game that went out of style....several years ago. Thanks FO team!
That was my little tribute to you.
posted on May 24th, 2008, 9:51 pm
Coolios.
1, 2