The Coalition War, ENT era Modification

1, 2, 3
posted on September 22nd, 2011, 7:41 pm
Majestic wrote:As Dom said, please keep forum disputes and stuff to the PM system. I have my reasons as such for running MSFC the way I do. If you have an issue, PM me here.

I just don't want to make you mad or angry at me anymore Majestic, including my difference in opinions with many different users adn yourself. I know that there are alot of topics that I seem to take to close to heart at time.

Majestic wrote:PM me and we'll talk. A lot of spammers register and yours may have been mistaken or perhaps you had a known spammer IP address at the time or something, as IP addresses are recycled by ISPs. We use a couple of spam list sites to accept members. So yes PM me and we'll talk.  :thumbsup:

Could I by any chance have that kind of treatment? Or am I totally a goner (or as one of my friend's mom's like to say instead of that word... "a Gorner".)

Majestic wrote:I removed the torpedo launcher on the Coto Class as I felt it wasn't really fitting for the era, as going by the NX-01 and how it had a torpedo room with torpedoes loaded manually.

Logical choice Majestic, I didn't think about it like that. Now that you got me thinking about it, I actually find that you are right, after all, its not like there is an Armory located on that  Torpedo Launcher(Weapons Pod).
posted on September 22nd, 2011, 10:11 pm
jetnova16 wrote:I just don't want to make you mad or angry at me anymore Majestic, including my difference in opinions with many different users adn yourself. I know that there are alot of topics that I seem to take to close to heart at time.

Could I by any chance have that kind of treatment? Or am I totally a goner (or as one of my friend's mom's like to say instead of that word... "a Gorner".)

I will only say this once, after which I will ignore any replies and ask a staff member here to remove them.

I did not take your banning lightly, I never just ban someone, unless they have done something to warrant it and I see no other alternative. The multiple attacks on the site through the illegal (by MSFC Terms and Conditions) reregistering under different usernames and the attitude you had towards me, the MSFC site and my work which you claimed was my fault because you couldn't get them to work in your install was the reason behind your multiple bans.

I was a member of the MM forums as well as having been a member of AFC since 2001 so I saw everything you posted about me publicly. It was quite unkind as I have always avoided posting my feelings about what you did publicly in respect to your feelings. Perhaps the occasional joke referencing the multiple accounts you did but that was as far as I would go.

Anyway the re-hosting of my work on those mega upload sites really peeved me off and was a breakage of my terms and conditions of using and downloading my work.

I have in the past allowed banned users to be unbanned however due to the severity of your past actions I have decided that it should be a community decision and all members whom have commented have stated that they don't want you back, many don't come here because they have seen you're back here. My first responsibility is to them, the members of MSFC. Sorry but there are consequences to your actions and this is one of them. Also in case you ever decide to try and re-register to get my mods from MSFC, I have password protected them so you'd be wasting your time and will eventually be discovered and just banned again and I'll probably stop helping you here as a consequence and response to such an action.

You are free to comment here on my threads and posts, and I will try to help you out here when I have the time and know how, just to show you that there is no hard feelings, however the MSFC Community decision stands.

Now I kindly ask to bring this thread back on course with the TCW mod and do not comment on this post. I do not want to have to ask Dom or another moderator to prune this thread. If you really feel the need to comment, use the PM system but I don't guarantee a reply.
posted on September 23rd, 2011, 3:25 pm
Majestic wrote:Hey it's only the AI, it doesn't have feelings right?  :sweatdrop:

I take offense at that one! j/k
posted on September 25th, 2011, 12:43 am
cabal wrote:I take offense at that one! j/k

Oh I will make it up to you promise!  :thumbsup:

Maybe I'll give you beta-testing privileges. I am not all that far away really, just a few more models, a load of textures and then some hardpointing and modding work. If I am able to keep at it, I wouldn't be surprised if beta release 1 isn't available in a few months time. 

On the topic of updates, I am currently working on the Daedalus class, I have the majority of the model complete now, just some tweaks and then all it will need is a texture.
posted on September 25th, 2011, 6:40 am
Majestic, if you need betatesters I'd be happy to volunteer.

I've beta tested before, and have enough .odf experince to even do a little checking for the problem/solution right away at times.
posted on September 25th, 2011, 9:31 am
@Maj: Remember that I do requests. If you need any kind of weapon texture (provided that FO actually still has some that are not yet SOD-based), drop me a pm. :thumbsup:
posted on September 25th, 2011, 10:40 am
Terra_Inc wrote:@Maj: Remember that I do requests. If you need any kind of weapon texture (provided that FO actually still has some that are not yet SOD-based), drop me a pm. :thumbsup:

I'll be sure to enlist your aid again in this project like I did with COE. Once I get into the modding side I'l be sure to PM you about this. :)
1, 2, 3