Prometheus Class (FO 3.2.2)

1, 2
posted on May 6th, 2011, 1:59 pm
Adds the Prometheus Class to the Eraudi Yard for both avatars, as a Chassis2 vessel as the stats are those of an Excelsior-II. The ship has Quantums, but this ship has the Proximity torpedo to make it closer to the Canon weapons.

It has a functional MVAM when it reaches veteran, but it uses the old style and has no button. Because of that, it is visible on the ship but disabled in the techtree, only available when using devtech. The tooltip marks it as  not being installed due to still being worked on, though wirefrmaes are included for all parts..

Attachments

Prometheus Class (FO 3.2.2).rar
(1.68 MiB) Downloaded 856 times
FOScreenShot_110506_144901.JPG
FOScreenShot_110506_144910.JPG
posted on May 6th, 2011, 11:00 pm
noo i am unable to get this as my computer does not have a programe to deal with RAR files and i refuse to buy one
posted on May 6th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Search for WinRAR, it's free and handles both archive types. I'd use a zip file, but they're usually too large for this site.
posted on May 6th, 2011, 11:11 pm
winrar isnt free, the trial is free.

7zip is free and handles rars fine.
posted on May 6th, 2011, 11:12 pm
A 'trial' that happens to be permanent and never runs out, which is pretty much the same thing as being free.
posted on May 6th, 2011, 11:27 pm
yeah, it tells you to buy a new copy, but it stays on your computer and you can still use it.  Its kinda silly.
posted on May 6th, 2011, 11:50 pm
so its nagware? i havnt used winrar in years.
posted on May 7th, 2011, 12:03 am
Definitly a good name for it. :lol:  "nags" you every time you open it. :rolleyes:  But, it works well.
posted on May 7th, 2011, 4:11 am
Heh yeah, WinRAR just got a little too annoying, having to wait on the popup before you could do anything.
I switched to 7zip a couple of months ago and havn't looked back.
posted on May 7th, 2011, 5:51 am
Myles wrote:winrar isnt free, the trial is free.

7zip is free and handles rars fine.

Even though I'm a fan of 7-zip it has problems with some split RAR archives sometime, which WinRAR can handle just fine. Doesn't happen to often though.
posted on May 31st, 2011, 10:50 am
i can't use this mod with the current(3.2.3) version of fleet operation  for some season i can't seem to find the odf folder.

how can i use this mod ? i really love the Prometheus.
posted on May 31st, 2011, 10:58 am
odfs are now all contained within a big file with extension fpq (a big archive basically). a program has been provided with fleetops for dealing with this format.

see here for a description of the new mod system:
Modification Modules - The Hitchhiker's Guide to Fleet Operations
posted on June 1st, 2011, 11:17 am
thanks myles so acording to what you sent me i need to make a mod  library now and how i suppose to fine the fpq pacakge?
posted on June 1st, 2011, 12:01 pm
the stock file is in the fleetops main folder, its called odf.fpq - it contains all of fleetops odfs

if you are creating a small mod, using the fpq container wont help much (it helps when you have thousands of odfs like fleetops). so you could just use odfs the old fashioned way inside your mod folder.
posted on June 1st, 2011, 12:14 pm
thanks i used it.
1, 2