Boggz'z Mapz (Early Bird V1.1!!!)

Share your Fleet Operations maps here and share them with other users.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
posted on March 7th, 2011, 7:14 pm
I will as soon as I feel that it doesnt need any small changes.  It wasn't supposed to really be released but somehow oodles of people got their hands on it :D.
posted on March 7th, 2011, 7:42 pm
you play with 1 person, and they have it, then they host a game with it, and another person (and observers/people who need to quit out of a 1v1) has it, then each of these people hosts a game etc etc etc. even if they dont play the game, as long as they jump in the host they get it. spreads faster than a map maker can hope to contain. i guess you could ask each person you play with not to distribute it lol. i also cant wait to play this map, i enjoy early bird.
posted on March 7th, 2011, 9:53 pm
I know that but at the moment only few people have it and they are usually not online when I'm anyway I have it now.. I received it over teamspeak.

It would be still great if boggz could upload it here. Keep in mind not all people are playing online.
posted on March 7th, 2011, 10:04 pm
he's not done with it lol. when he is we can all play it, be patient. it would be unwise to release early and find its buggy.
posted on March 8th, 2011, 2:03 am
Lol Myles I'm perfectly aware of how it "got out" :lol:.  I was being somewhat silly, but thank you for explaining to me exactly how it happens  :rolleyes:

I was testing it with a number of experienced players watching to look around at balance and they then shared it.  I didn't really specify not to do so, so it's basically my fault.

@ 23down:  I'll release it within a day or two after I decide whether or not to make any little changes ^-^.  For the moment you're welcome to ask anyone in TS or in-game for it.
posted on March 8th, 2011, 2:29 am
People are indeed enjoying the map online  :thumbsup:
posted on March 8th, 2011, 2:33 am
Here it is :).  Thanks for liking it :D

Attachments

Early Bird V1_1.rar
(45.42 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
posted on March 8th, 2011, 10:01 am
no need to feel like i was telling u something u didnt already know, i was just commenting on the incredible speed in which a release can balloon to get to everyone, maps travel like good gossip, at the speed of a monsoon.

Thanks for the release, will download when i get to my computer.
posted on May 29th, 2011, 5:43 am
Hey Boggz, I tried to download early bird 1.1 and the file seems to be corrupted. Could you re-upload?

Pretty please :innocent: unless your making a new version soon. :D
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6