Guide Update Page

guide.fleetops.net
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
posted on April 17th, 2011, 8:24 pm
Denarius wrote:Well then. I stand corrected ;)
Anyways. Thanks for the polishing up! You were of great help!  :thumbsup:

no problem at all, wasnt a lot left for me to do, but i was glad to do it. :thumbsup:
posted on April 29th, 2011, 1:30 am
The guide should be up to date with the exception of the Unit Analysis sections (I hope...) :). Share and enjoy  :thumbsup:
posted on April 29th, 2011, 10:04 am
Dominus_Noctis wrote:The guide should be up to date with the exception of the Unit Analysis sections (I hope...) :). Share and enjoy  :thumbsup:

front page still says 3.2.1
posted on April 29th, 2011, 12:40 pm
LOL thanks  :lol:  :sweatdrop:
posted on May 22nd, 2011, 3:56 pm
Alrighty then! The Unit Analyses (and everything else on the guide) should now be totally up to date for 3.2.2  :thumbsup:
posted on May 22nd, 2011, 4:00 pm
Well, mostly. The new Warp-Ins don't have a picture...
posted on May 22nd, 2011, 4:01 pm
Yup, I'm waiting on Zebh to send me the extracted images when he has a chance :) . I may go ahead and do it myself however...
posted on May 22nd, 2011, 4:17 pm
Dominus_Noctis wrote:Alrighty then! The Unit Analyses (and everything else on the guide) should now be totally up to date for 3.2.2  :thumbsup:

Thanks a ton Dom! I know how much work that was, and I'm glad we can all have the new info.
posted on May 22nd, 2011, 4:26 pm
Thanks - always nice to get praise  :blush: :)
posted on May 31st, 2011, 12:13 am
3.2.3 is here, and the Guide should be up to date! :)
posted on May 31st, 2011, 12:58 am
Good work on the Guide update.
I was just reading about the new romulan generix singularity refit-
:assimilate:"Singularity detected. Relevant technology." :borg:
Anyway, in the database section, it says
In order to lose as less energy as possible

Should be lose as little energy as possible.
:thumbsup:
posted on May 31st, 2011, 1:35 am
Corrected :) Copy paste from the tooltips isn't always a good idea  :pinch:
posted on June 1st, 2011, 10:11 pm
Added a bunch of new pictures here and there around the guide, so have a gander! :)

In a few hours I shall be unavailable for the next two weeks to take care of the guide and forums, so don't be surprised/unhappy if I don't respond to my PMs :) . I'm sure Zebh will be delighted to be bugged about stuff that should be fixed  :lol:  :woot: Cheers and hope that not too many errors crept in :)
posted on June 2nd, 2011, 11:39 am
BUT DOM, the Unit Analysis for 3.2.5 isn't up yet! And there are grammar issues in the guide...somewhere...maybe.

Uh...yeah...so if you could just make everything perfect, that would be greeeaaaat.

Eh?  :woot:

Excellent stuff, Dom, as always.
posted on June 20th, 2011, 9:54 pm
A code commented faction ODF template written by Blade/Apoclaydon has been added to the guide :)
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6