3.2.7 Known Bugs (Table on Page 1)

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25
posted on June 8th, 2011, 2:06 pm
"Tunngle always starts in Armada II lobby instead of Fleetops lobby when launching from a mod"
--
this is intended behavior
posted on June 8th, 2011, 2:23 pm
Why?
posted on June 8th, 2011, 2:35 pm
because fleet operations is a mod and the tunngle channel it joins is named star trek armada 2 fleet operations. so if another mod is being used, it defaults back to the general star trek armada 2 channel
posted on June 8th, 2011, 4:29 pm
DOCa Cola wrote:"Tunngle always starts in Armada II lobby instead of Fleetops lobby when launching from a mod"
--
this is intended behavior

thanks, removed from table.
posted on June 8th, 2011, 5:31 pm
DOCa Cola wrote:because fleet operations is a mod and the tunngle channel it joins is named star trek armada 2 fleet operations. so if another mod is being used, it defaults back to the general star trek armada 2 channel

Is there no way to change this with certain mod settings? As I said earlier, when using a multiplayer compatible mod it can be really annoying when wanting to find games with people on normal FO.
posted on June 8th, 2011, 6:00 pm
i hadn't considered nonintrusive mods when programming this. anyway, you can still easily switch over to the fleet operations channel :)
posted on June 8th, 2011, 8:09 pm
True, but it is an inconvenience. Just seems like it might dissuade people from trying out these mods.

Although it obviously makes sense for other mods.
posted on June 8th, 2011, 11:14 pm
priority repair  seems to have some kinda glich to allow ships given the command to be slected and given new move orders rather then ignore them and return to the yard for repairs.
posted on June 10th, 2011, 3:09 pm
Mod sprite files have several bugs when they are based on a parent mod.  This causes game crashes.

• They cannot use the @include command to reference a parent file.
  • They cannot be copied into the modification directory.
posted on June 10th, 2011, 10:37 pm
Is anything being done about the mod manager not loading sprites properly?
posted on June 11th, 2011, 2:52 am
several attempts to save a SP game have crashed... not networked at the time.
have yet to complete a SP Romulan game without crashing. Ver 3.2.3/3.2.4

Where can the error reports / .txt files be sent to? (all in one zip file?)

Just saw the attachments option ... is that appropriate?

Thanks
posted on June 11th, 2011, 10:57 am
assemblerhead wrote:several attempts to save a SP game have crashed... not networked at the time.
have yet to complete a SP Romulan game without crashing. Ver 3.2.3/3.2.4

Where can the error reports / .txt files be sent to? (all in one zip file?)

Just saw the attachments option ... is that appropriate?

Thanks

sounds fine to me, attach here, or email to bugs@fleetops.net
posted on June 11th, 2011, 8:53 pm
Was messing around in skirmish as dominion, I captured an eraudi yard from the feds and ordered my fleet to repair. The repair que entrance moved about 2 1/2 monitor screens above the yard. needless to say it was annoying since my fleet was lining up in a nebula and getting destroyed before entering the yard. Seems this is a dominion race issue since I was using a different races yard.
posted on June 11th, 2011, 9:05 pm
ive seen that happen to a dominion own built yard in a replay. a 1v1 on duel II. the queue got closer to the enemy base, helping the dominion player lol.
posted on June 11th, 2011, 9:47 pm
yeah I recall reading about that happening and seeing it in a few replays, Just thought Id note the occurance I had since it deviated from what was already experienced and might help the devs track the bug down.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 25