3.2.7 Known Bugs (Table on Page 1)

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 25
posted on June 22nd, 2011, 3:23 pm
RedEyedRaven wrote:Yes, I am.
The Specter-buildbutton is visible AND available as soon as the Specter is researched.

So I assume same should go for the singularity-refit, but its button is visible from the start and because you don't start out with a tal'shiar-station - not usable.

i can confirm this and was confused as well... i thought it was a "holder" for the 3rd generix or something...
posted on June 22nd, 2011, 3:27 pm
Arash8472 wrote:i can confirm this and was confused as well... i thought it was a "holder" for the 3rd generix or something...

what? you played a race other than borg :P

thanks for confirming, adding now.
posted on June 22nd, 2011, 3:31 pm
It's a bug and yet not a bug - a bug for this patch, but not for 3.2.6 :)
posted on June 22nd, 2011, 4:03 pm
One bug is missing in the table on page one. It is the one when you build a plattform and upgrade it (fed) and it gets destroyed before it finishes, the field stays locked for building.
posted on June 22nd, 2011, 6:16 pm
Dominus_Noctis wrote:It's a bug and yet not a bug - a bug for this patch, but not for 3.2.6 :)

so next patch both gen refits will be visible from start but grey?

xtlc wrote:One bug is missing in the table on page one. It is the one when you build a plattform and upgrade it (fed) and it gets destroyed before it finishes, the field stays locked for building.

you're the first person reporting this. other people mentioned fed turrets leaving red fields when destroyed, without restricting it to destroyed while upgrading. can anyone confirm the bug in this form?
posted on June 22nd, 2011, 6:30 pm
Dominus_Noctis wrote:Yes, Federation platforms that are destroyed while upgrading will leave behind a footprint. Doca was not aware of the todo at the time I think, but it is a known issue :)

:whistling:
posted on June 22nd, 2011, 6:31 pm
Dominus_Noctis wrote: :whistling:

i looked through all 8 pages before posting and still missed that  :sweatdrop:  :crybaby:

thanks, will add now.
posted on June 23rd, 2011, 10:58 am
Another wired thing yesterday occured: I was playing with fed and my fellow with roms against Borg. Twice in that game, my rom partner had a drop of shield energy on _every_ building and ship except mining freighters for 6%. Is it a bug, or is it a feature?
posted on June 23rd, 2011, 12:47 pm
He probably upgraded his shields. This is 6% of the total shields. This is normal behavior
posted on June 23rd, 2011, 12:49 pm
yes that was it. I did not think about that :) thanks!
posted on July 3rd, 2011, 6:02 pm
The Fed Mixed-Tech B5 Battle-Carrier has the poorly-plagerized Descent passive in the same place on the Interface as the special weapon, meaning the special weapon icon doesn't show up.
posted on July 8th, 2011, 6:13 pm
Is it intentional that the Klingon Special Forces Extension is the only Field Yard section that can decom ships? I can't seem to scrap Rom Constructors without it.
posted on July 13th, 2011, 2:50 pm
If you build a Defense Plattform (fed) and it gets destroyed, it sometimes "cuttes" other red marks. For example: there is an blocking by asteroids. I build a DP on the very right to it -> It gets destroyed -> I can build the next one 1 row more on the left. Next time I see it, I will make a screenie :)
posted on July 13th, 2011, 2:57 pm
We are aware of the bug :)
posted on July 13th, 2011, 3:43 pm
I thought that Federation turrets left behind their footprint buffers.
1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 25