Current Project Status

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 91
posted on July 17th, 2006, 1:58 pm
LOL! Hurry up guys! Dawn is collapsing..initiating rescue project alpha genesis. Optec, go and prepare the Oxygen for transport! tommy launch the ambulance van! max give him a dose of an adrenalin sinking preperate.
...Seer..you are allowed to hold the paper bag for the possibility for a panic attack...

:lol:
posted on September 21st, 2006, 5:44 pm
great idea of the mixed tech feature - I love it!!! :D
posted on September 22nd, 2006, 2:09 am
Yeah, makes the Tavara quite a nice little shippy. In long battles, just send it in on high spec weaps auto and grab a few construction ships as you raid a base.
posted on October 15th, 2006, 12:42 pm
Ok, lets go ahead.
I only step in from time to time and Iam always happy to see something new.

The new ship yards are something really interesting...are they only for multiple players or can you build them in "single player" too ?

Just another question:
How is the actual stat ? How are the Borg and Dominions (Dreads and 2nd miner) doing ?
posted on December 13th, 2006, 10:20 am
Are we there yet........

But seriously, how long to go. You guys have done a splendid job so far on the mod, I just hope you dont stop now with these news games being released.
posted on December 13th, 2006, 10:28 am
Last edited by DOCa Cola on December 13th, 2006, 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
welcome to the forums :)

no, we won't stop fleet operations :) also there was no other new star trek rts released i know of :D
posted on December 13th, 2006, 11:39 am
Technically no, no new RTS games where released but on the other hand legacy, tactical assault and encounters are out and well people may move on. Personally im still playing A2 cause of this mod, you have completely re-invented the game.
posted on December 13th, 2006, 5:48 pm
Legacy doesnt count Its just a mod of A2
posted on December 13th, 2006, 7:57 pm
Legacy doesnt count Its just a mod of A2

LOL! Far too true, unfortunately...A2 code in the install folder...I couldn't stop laughing for 20 minutes after I read that...it still amuses me greatly, although I should be saddend by it...

Didn't make me cancel my preorder from amazon.de though....
posted on December 13th, 2006, 9:18 pm
Trust me Cancel the pre order and torrent it till they release a proper patch because until then that game should be classified as Mod or Beta MOD
posted on December 14th, 2006, 12:17 am
legacy just uses as similar file structure. that doesn't make it any similar to armada 2... still, anyway, legacy is not much a success as star trek game yet. maybe with a new patch or a very good mod. other than that, the 2 other games you mentioned are for psp or playstation 2 and are also no rts games ;)
posted on December 14th, 2006, 5:19 am
legacy just uses as similar file structure. that doesn't make it any similar to armada 2... still, anyway, legacy is not much a success as star trek game yet. maybe with a new patch or a very good mod. other than that, the 2 other games you mentioned are for psp or playstation 2 and are also no rts games ;)

Precisely, so in the effort to keep A2 alive we are hoping that Fleet Operations 3 is released.
posted on December 15th, 2006, 7:00 am
Hello dear star trek fans and fleet ops devs!
Im new here, so excuse me for beginning with an offtopic post... :P
I've found fleet ops a few days ago on the net when i was lookin for a decent star trek game, and it really got me! I know its far from being finished and still in beta state, some minor bugs etc. but its so great!! Game developing corporations could be ashamed that some modders actually make a lot better Star Trek RTS than they will ever be able to create... You guys rock!!
Wish i could help you but im poory like hell so no way for me to donate :/
But if you need some beta testing help, or bug testing help or anything like that, im up to it!
Thanks for this great game ^_^
posted on December 15th, 2006, 9:19 am

a very polite saying about the screen saving; my favourite is the "THIS IS AN ENGLISH FILE.txt" or something like that that sits in the root folder of legacrap. Anyway this piece of software is a "shallow" action game for young XBox360 Kids^^ or $casualGamer. For the RTS or tactic fans. it has no value what so ever; they should have ported the other games to Xbox360 and created for the Pc a new concept. To hell with xbox live! hrmph!
posted on December 16th, 2006, 6:27 am
I don't get it...it's not an RTS game. It never was.

And it's not a normal top down RTS game either. It's more like a shoot-them-up space simulator. Reminds me of Freelance, but a ST ship set in A2 (really feels like A2).
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 91