[NX] A few things I'd like to see

Post ideas and suggestions on new features or improvements here.
1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
posted on September 28th, 2016, 12:05 pm
> Centre to centre is the easiest way to calculate range. I've no idea what game result differences can be realised by getting fancy with calculating ranges to hardpoints, except maybe on very large units with very short ranged weapons ... but quite what would have that arrangement I have no idea.

How about just taking a perimeter of a circle, but drawing the projectiles / beams path towards the center of an object? This would already give more realistic range plus make it still look good.
posted on March 17th, 2017, 1:15 pm
The option to share one and the same base with another player. I have greatly enjoyed that option with a dear friend of mine and we would sorely miss it, if it was not carried over to the NX project.

Thank you for your consideration. And thank you for all your hard work. :)
posted on March 17th, 2017, 9:19 pm
> The option to share one and the same base with another player. I have greatly enjoyed that option with a dear friend of mine and we would sorely miss it, if it was not carried over to the NX project.

I love to do that in Age of Empires! I did not know it was possible in Star Trek strategy games. Probably because I did not play it online enough.
posted on February 7th, 2020, 7:28 pm
I am new here and I only found out about this today, I love playing Star Trek Armada 1 and 2 but I cannot play them now, I installed STA2 on my pc windows 10 some how and it plays.
but it screen so small it upset my window so I have to resize everything after.
when I found Fleet operations I was happy so I follow and installed it but it won't open... I can't play it, it won't open, there no short cut and when I go in the file where it installed and try to click to open it, it won't open.

I know this is not to do with this forum as this is ideas and Requests, but this is a Request and a idea I hope the makers of Star Trek Fleet operations take into thought and do this.

so this is my idea and request.

Star trek Armada 1 and 2 Remastered using Fleet Operations as your base.
you got great models and the gameplay down that I seen on Youtube, all you need to do is set up an window for install and all that, and overwrite all the programs models and other things with your STFO files, and update it and work it out.

so the finish will be an install program that is STA1/2 as a pure remastered version, using original audio to give the feel of old but with the new models, and programs so it will work on any of the late PC's like Windows 10 and more.

you guys got everything you need, and I am sure if you put all this you got into it, you can remake and make the old into new for so many fans.

I am sure someone ask this before but if not I hope you will. please this is not my idea this is everyone idea who enjoy the original Armada games, and want to again but up to date.

so please I miss playing armada1/2 I want to again but with the option for a window mode and still mostly full screen as well, please
1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7