Really stupid prob

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
1, 2
posted on May 18th, 2003, 11:55 pm
the wormholes on map maker have black middles.
posted on May 19th, 2003, 5:02 am
the wormehole model is only a placeholder DOCa Cola wanted for making NirvanaII :D There will be a new model in Beta2
posted on May 19th, 2003, 11:36 am
o-that might help to know.
posted on May 19th, 2003, 3:04 pm
yea, i finished the map short before the release of 1.1 and asked optec to reintegrate the wormholes again for nirvana, so he did include the old ones as placeholders, but forgot to include the texture for the middle. :) but i am looking forward to optec's new wormhole he wants to make :)
posted on May 19th, 2003, 5:13 pm
the work is overwhelming me.. 2 player races, non player races, map objects, tilesets, weapons and balancing :-) get me the hell out of here! :lol:
i hope we can release beta2 in a month or a while
posted on May 19th, 2003, 7:23 pm
lol, don't you feel special. :lol:
posted on June 18th, 2003, 12:35 pm
lol yeah at least you know u will be very popula afterwards.....not that your not popula now... :sweatdrop:

heh keep up the hard work
posted on June 18th, 2003, 1:03 pm
lol yeah at least you know u will be very popula afterwards.....not that your not popula now... :sweatdrop:

i hope so, cause when a bigger community exists, maybe some people begin looking for their armada 2 cds which were fallen behind their cupboard or buy a version (when they cannot find there cd anymore :lol:) :)
would be cool if activision sees that the armada community is not dead yet and play with the thought of making a sequel that is worth its money.

DOCa Cola
posted on July 8th, 2003, 10:54 am
yeah that would be very cool, an armada 3, humm, they would have to set it back in time, with all the old ships, if not they should just make a much much better vertion of a2
posted on July 8th, 2003, 4:26 pm
there suing for breach of contract
posted on July 9th, 2003, 2:20 am
u gotta start on earth with the nx class being the best ship, and u progress over time and u hvae acces to the whole galaxy and the races are alrady there making like u and u gotta do diplomacy and crap.
posted on July 9th, 2003, 2:21 am
than u gotta face wars and borg atacks, races being canon so the borg send 1 ship and its hella powerfull.
posted on July 10th, 2003, 12:21 am
sorta like birth of the federation?
posted on July 10th, 2003, 7:01 pm
sorta but working and better
posted on July 10th, 2003, 7:05 pm
i kinda wanted to play that.
1, 2