lost armada cd

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
posted on May 22nd, 2003, 6:15 am
i lost my a2 disk how can i still play?

Attachments

_wampa_attack.gif
_wampa_attack.gif
posted on May 22nd, 2003, 6:50 am
The only way is to let replace your disc by activision support or take use of a backup loaded via a sharing tool

DOCa Cola
posted on May 22nd, 2003, 7:28 am
ok thx
posted on May 22nd, 2003, 1:15 pm
er.. how do i get a backup?
posted on May 22nd, 2003, 1:17 pm
there are several ways, just inform you on the internet, otherwise it should be easier to contact activision support for a replace disc

DOCa Cola
posted on May 22nd, 2003, 1:18 pm
how do i contact activision support?
posted on May 24th, 2003, 11:43 pm
http://www.activision.com
http://www.startreckarmada2.com

either way look for tech support on the sites
posted on June 4th, 2003, 1:01 pm
Hi same problem here. I have allready contacted Activision to send me a cd but itmay take a month to reach me, as I am currently living outside the continental U.S. Is there no way to install without the cd ? I have been working on my owm mod at the the time and always kept a backup "clean version of the game "pe-patched"in another folder. is there no way to use those files? please let me know i've been wanting to play this mod for over a week. And can't stand the thought of not playing this for a month.
posted on June 4th, 2003, 2:22 pm
Nope, really there is no way. The main reasons why there is not such an option available are easy and fast install and the second that there are no incompatibilities so that the game crashes for no reason and it's 100% compatible with other players fleetops versions -> fleetops is thought as a multiplayer mod. But for end this month the release of Fleet Operations Beta 2 is planned so maybe when you got your new armada cd you can immediately use it to install beta 2.

DOCa Cola
posted on June 4th, 2003, 2:46 pm
Cool thx for the fast answer. I understand the situation now. Thank you for producing this mod. I can't wait to play :)