Intermittent Crashes while playing glorious battles!

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
posted on August 13th, 2013, 12:57 am
Hi

Has anyone here having any problem between Fleet Ops, Chrome / TweetDeck for Chrome? I have been experiencing intermittent crashes when all those applications are active. At first I thought it could the hardware acceleration chrome use but I disabled that and occasionally experiment the crashes. :angry:

To add a little more info is apparently related to Klingons. I have tryed everything and nothing have been solved. Even reinstalling (clean install) the graphics drivers (GTX 650 Ti) :crybaby:

Any input here would be appreciated, I hate to get crashed just when I'm about to attack :P
posted on August 13th, 2013, 8:15 am
crash log?
posted on August 13th, 2013, 3:33 pm
Sadly the crashes are so random that I have no crash log, but I isolated the Tweetdeck app as the one responsible for the crashes. I guess its a combination of dual monitor / drivers and graphic memory usage :sweatdrop:

So easy solution is to close the damn thing before the glorious battles! :P weird IMO
posted on August 13th, 2013, 5:10 pm
If having multiple programs open is causing crashes, it's more likely your CPU than your GPU. Try running Tweetdeck on its own and open Task Manager to see how much of your processor it's using.
posted on August 13th, 2013, 6:42 pm
umm it could be a bottleneck with the CPU (i5 3330), could be the reason, for the moment I have decided to just close the app while playing with Fleet Ops, weird thing is that more resource demanding games are running fine and without any crashes. :ermm:
posted on August 13th, 2013, 6:59 pm
Hmm, quad core 3ghz. Probably not that then. Maybe it's something to do with the Fleet Ops Loader?
posted on August 25th, 2013, 5:50 pm
Ok another crash but I saved this crash report, can someone help me to interpret it and see what is going on.

Thank you in advance

Attachments

exceptArmada2.txt
Bug Report
(24.46 KiB) Downloaded 275 times