FleetOps Version 3.2.7 In The Mods Directory

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
posted on June 15th, 2018, 4:58 am
I have destroyed FleetOps in its primary setting in the Data Folder and have replaced it with a Stock Star Trek Armada II Mod of my making that isn't lagging and graphics heavy like FleetOps is for FleetOps takes way too much of my computer's RAM and thus is way to laggy. This idea works 100% and my mod works perfectly fine this way. Thus as I stated I transferred FleetOps to the Mods Directory for those that still want to play it within my mod (something I really don't want to personally do). FleetOps Version 3.2.7 plays just fine this way but there are some annoying errors that have cropped up because of this.

1. First the Selection of an Avatar had vanished and the game wouldn't get past that screen for selecting an Avatar; just showing the useless Starbase for all races. - This I actually fixed but now the Starbase doesn't automatically build the Starting Constructions and the computer voice says: "Unable to comply" or something close to that.

2. Certain buildable units that don't show up in FleetOps that is in the Data Folder instead of as a Mod within the Mods Directory shows up as buildable. This also doesn't have the "Fleet Caps" for buildable units limits.

All of the attached Screenshots pretty much shows exactly what I am talking about and more.
Screenshot 2018-05-24 22.30.28.png
Screenshot 2018-05-24 22.30.28.png (572.01 KiB) Viewed 777 times

Screenshot 2018-05-24 22.31.35.png
Screenshot 2018-05-24 22.31.35.png (599.6 KiB) Viewed 777 times

Screenshot 2018-05-24 22.36.32.png
Screenshot 2018-05-24 22.36.32.png (620.64 KiB) Viewed 777 times
posted on June 15th, 2018, 4:59 am
More Attachments; since only three are allowed...

Screenshot 2018-05-24 22.46.58.png
Screenshot 2018-05-24 22.46.58.png (648.46 KiB) Viewed 776 times

Screenshot 2018-05-24 22.47.15.png
Screenshot 2018-05-24 22.47.15.png (668.76 KiB) Viewed 776 times
posted on June 27th, 2018, 8:35 pm
Its been awhile since I posted this and could actually state more information. This is something many FleetOps players should try so that they can see what I am saying here:

I had to work at getting the game in the Mods Directory to actually allow for the selection of the Avatars. This was accompanied by not being able to do anything with the Starbase seen when first starting a match behind the Two Avatar options. The only thing is how FleetOps is designed to Automatically Build Two Construction Ships and a Scout Ship at the beginning of the game - This Doesn't Happen; it even says: "Unable To Comply".

Everything else in relation to the pictures posted before: There a re items listed in the Build Menus that don't show up in FleetOps normally. I will be posting some pictures that shows how this is supposed to be from another copy of FleetOps without FleetOps in the Mods Directory from one of my friend's computers who took these following posts pictures; another reason why this post is late.

The other problem is Fleet Caps don't work; as is shown by the Starfleet Command station being able to be built more than once. In the pictures from the other posts; I was able to build a station that can only be build once normally Five times in different locations.

Warp-Ins also don't stay available; after awhile they leave. From what I have experienced this isn't supposed to happen.

Finally, as the pictures show: Many of the additional units buildable by the Construction Ships are those for "Mixed Tech" and aren't supposed to be available.
posted on June 27th, 2018, 8:42 pm
The following two posts will just include pictures sent by one of my friends in regards to how FleetOps normally acts with how it should be working. And what is wrong in the version using the Mods Directory. Please note other than the original FleetOps being replaced with normal Stock Armada II it uses the FleetOps 4.0 Engine and then within this version of FleetOps the Mods Directory is where FleetOps "Proper" is located. Many of the original FleetOps files in the Data Folder for the game are exactly the same in both the Armada II FleetOps 4.0 Engine and then the FleetOps Mod in the Mods Directory.

Automatic Building - Scout & Construction Ships.png
Automatic Building - Scout & Construction Ships
Automatic Building - Scout & Construction Ships.png (762.56 KiB) Viewed 709 times

Starbase's CORRECT Build Menu Look.png
Starbase's CORRECT Build Menu Look
Starbase's CORRECT Build Menu Look.png (999.87 KiB) Viewed 709 times

Primary (First) Shipyards CORRECT Build Menu Order.png
Primary (First) Shipyards CORRECT Build Menu Order
Primary (First) Shipyards CORRECT Build Menu Order.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 709 times
posted on June 27th, 2018, 8:45 pm
Secondary (Second) Shipyards CORRECT Build Menu Order.png
Secondary (Second) Shipyards CORRECT Build Menu Order
Secondary (Second) Shipyards CORRECT Build Menu Order.png (975.85 KiB) Viewed 709 times

Starfleet Science CORRECT Research Build Menu Order.png
Starfleet Science CORRECT Research Build Menu Order
Starfleet Science CORRECT Research Build Menu Order.png (1.08 MiB) Viewed 709 times

Starfleet Engineering CORRECT Research Build Menu Order.png
Starfleet Engineering CORRECT Research Build Menu Order
Starfleet Engineering CORRECT Research Build Menu Order.png (1.1 MiB) Viewed 709 times
posted on June 27th, 2018, 8:48 pm
Federation Construction Ship CORRECT Build Menu Order - With Starfleet Command Set To Only Build ONE.png
Federation Construction Ship CORRECT Build Menu Order - With Starfleet Command Set To Only Build ONE
Federation Construction Ship CORRECT Build Menu Order - With Starfleet Command Set To Only Build ONE.png (1.14 MiB) Viewed 709 times

Federation Construction Ship CORRECT Build Menu Order.png
Federation Construction Ship CORRECT Build Menu Order
Federation Construction Ship CORRECT Build Menu Order.png (1.1 MiB) Viewed 709 times

Only One Starbase 'Starfleet Command' Can Be Built.png
Only One Starbase 'Starfleet Command' Can Be Built
Only One Starbase 'Starfleet Command' Can Be Built.png (980.15 KiB) Viewed 709 times
posted on June 27th, 2018, 8:50 pm
None of the above Three (3) posts with pictures from "FleetOps Proper" (as I call the Non-Mods Directory Version; the normal version of FleetOps) actually show up that way in the FleetOps in the Mods Directory. These show what I am talking about as errors in this version from the other posts.