Error Starting Instant Action Games - You Are Eliminated

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
posted on December 10th, 2017, 5:08 am
I have this Star Wars mod that I have been working on occasionally on the side that has this error that when you launch it, it right away ends the Instant Action game. Both playable factions have the exact same units and no matter what faction I attempt to play as the exact same thing always happens.

The moment the Instant Action Game is started, the game goes and says: "You Are Eliminated"; and then a few seconds later it says "You Are Vanquished" and I don't know why it is doing this or even how to prevent it. Thus every time this happens the AI always is given the victory in the match then the game switches to the "End Of Action"/"Admiral's Log Screen". It doesn't matter what faction that I play as, the result is always the same.

I would like to know what governs how a match ends that would force the game to say "you are eliminated" and then a few seconds later then say "you are vanquished" even though you haven't even yet started playing the game and both sides still have their starbase intact as well as their construction ship.

I have two screenshots that shows this problem:
Eliminated.png
"You Are Eliminated"
Eliminated.png (919.35 KiB) Viewed 382 times

Vanquished.png
"You Are Vanquished"
Vanquished.png (969.06 KiB) Viewed 382 times
posted on December 14th, 2017, 4:16 am
I still don't know what is causing this issue but I've added some more stations to the Instant Action units a player is granted and then this stopped so I'm seeing a theory coming together that says it's somehow related to the starting Starbase used in this mod; I just don't know why.

I've also got a new crash related to the same mod because the ships aren't working and I've discovered that it's weapons related to correctly setup ODF files so I decided to replace the weapons with the stock weapons from the Star Wars Fleet Command Mod. These weapons work just fine in their original mod but after adding them to this mod the game crashes after an Instant Action game is fully setup and loaded without a bug report. I've commented out from both Race ODF files everything but the Starbase and the crash still occurs. I commented out the weapons for the Starbase and the game then yet again crashes now with the bug report stating the Starbase as the problem. Other than replacing the weapons on all ships and the Starbases there aren't any changes from when the game loaded after adding additional stations to prevent this "You Are Eliminated" and then "You Are Vanquished" problem.